Multiplayer crashes before connecting! help!

i cant play servers because the game has an error and closes plz help
Well, we are not mind readers and you are not giving us any details. Bad human, BAD!

What is the error message?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using ********

As soon as I select "search for game" SRB2 crashes, and I get a message box that says:

SOCK_Send, error sending to node 32 (255.255.255.255:5029)
#100049: unknown error

Please tell me what went wrong!
It has been 14 years since you wrote this post but this problem still remains in the game. And the problem is not with the game ... But with the host ... Sometimes he just doesn't load the network game for some reason. And if you go to SRB 2 Mater server, then it will not work either. And if you wait 10-20 minutes, everything will work again.

It has been 14 years since you wrote this post but this problem still remains in the game. And the problem is not with the game ... But with the host ... Sometimes he just doesn't load the network game for some reason. And if you go to SRB 2 Mater server, then it will not work either. And if you wait 10-20 minutes, everything will work again.

The Master Server ussualy resets for that reason, the Master server itself wasn't changed since they released the multiplayer trailer (at least thats what i think) but i have to agree with you. The Master Server needs to be fixed (maybe because thats why ppl prefer karts since there it has like 5 pages of server when in srb2 its just 2 or 1 pages idk, it could be something that changed the Master server in some way or its just ppl that can't handle multiplayer)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back