SRB2 On Android is Possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as the title says,i saw SRB2 Ports List but there's no port for SRB2 On android,so i tried to use PSP Emulator to Emulate PSP Version of the game on my Tablet,but i can't find the CSO File of game ... is there any CSO File of SRB2 ... ??

So as the title says,i saw SRB2 Ports List but there's no port for SRB2 On android,so i tried to use PSP Emulator to Emulate PSP Version of the game on my Tablet,but i can't find the CSO File of game ... is there any CSO File of SRB2 ... ??

There are only CSO or ISO files of games that were ripped from UMDs. I think there IS a way to make the game a CSO or ISO file if you have an empty CSO or ISO and you put in the EBOOT.PBP and the other files. I am not 100% sure if you can do that though...

Heh heh...sorry dude, but even if you were to get the EBOOT running, the PSP port of SRB2 is 2.0.6 and crashes on DSZ1. :/

Just look at the git for Fury's SDL2 port. Learn to compile and make the thing yourself.

https://github.com/STJr/SRB2/tree/sdl2

Can't imagine it's very hard. A few Googles and you should have it. Otherwise, you can wait for someone with ambition and/or total understanding to do it and give us a surefire release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back