Post your pics/art here!

Fpx7Anm.gif

Yeah, it's him again.

I wish I had something other to take good pictures, because my 3DS ruins everything.
Anyways, here's a shiny Sylveon I made because I was bored at school.

If you could tell me what you do think of it ;)

Oh you're Krichotomy? I did not know. I really like your one song, "The Valley of Apples and Hope". I listen to that when I do furious studying for tests lol.

Oh you're Krichotomy? I did not know. I really like your one song, "The Valley of Apples and Hope". I listen to that when I do furious studying for tests lol.
I am honored, sir. :)

On that note, I have uploaded more music to my Soundcloud:
I really haven't spent much time working on music these past few months and I personally feel like all my recent compositions live in the shadow of Fleeing the Hidden Palace.

here's some front view/emotion/attention to close up/clothing practice from me

Photo%2010.11.2014%2013%2047%2047.jpg

I should actually use GIMP for outline tracing or something, we all gotta start somewhere.

"Ici, le talent!"
Look, it's Sonic I draw on my computer!

You have been warned, do not open this spoiler until the ambulance arrives to your house!

This time I'm gonna throw in another Sylveon... I drew on my computer.
At least it has a better shadowing than Sonic :)

(I think I will just re-do the mouth later)

>>Also Motor Roach, your image doesn't appear for me, for uknow reasons.

Last edited:
Fixed.

"Lat", that's a way too round head. Even for a Sylveon. I also recommend retouching the edges of your drawings to not look out of place.

Here, a less round-shapped head, it now more looks like a U.
I also modified its mouth and the open eye because it wasn't really round and looked weird.

It's still far from being very good, but I'm kinda happy with this considering I never made any good draws on Paint, I mostly use paper :3

Oh, and if anyone wanted the image with non-shiny colors, here it is.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back