How do I use level packs I've installed?

TmanLong872

I have installed a level pack and I am putting it into the mods section on the menu. I see the zip file is in my add-ons section in-game. But when I load No Save (which is the only save for modded games) I load Greenflower 1. Also, if I try to click on the zip ig to load it in the add-ons menu, my game crashes "Unexpected Error Z_Free: Wrong ID". Any advice! Thx!

(my apologies in advance if this goes in the editing help thread, to my understanding that is just for mod creators; but I am new here, so I could be 100% wrong.)

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Now I am noticing that the add-on zip is not going into the addons folder in the ".srb2" folder. Is that the problem? I will try and resolve this.
It is loading seperately though.

In SRB2 you can only load wad and pk3 files. Basically you need to extract the zip folder and move the files to your addons folder, then when you load those files, it should work. (Tho that GFZ1 load might be that some of the level packs you could have don't have the first singleplayer map set to their level packs but it also could be that it really didn't load idk)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back