Resource icon

[Open Assets] KReworkD 1.8c - Moveset reworks for Sonic and Tails, new Force Shield ability

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Oof, can't believe I missed that. Of all the things to not check.

Version 1.8b is now available.
Changelog
- Fixed vanilla Tails flight not working. I hate PF_THOKKED so much.

Now there's a new issue with the base addon loading with errors and straight up not working.

Attachments

• srb20064.gif
    6.6 MB · Views: 252
1. Characters like werehog and dirk can use their abilities infinitely, the werehog can double jump infinitely and dirk instead of using his stomp use his proppeller flight again.
2. I'm using the multi-ability mod and the characters don't use it.

Last edited:
and dirk instead of using his stomp use his proppeller flight again.

Modern can also jump infinitely. And when I was using
Krabs' Rebound Dash, you could just spam the dash infinitely if you loaded the mod before KRework. Putting the Rebound Dash after KRework, it caused you to only dash once, regardless if you already bounced off a wall. Hopefully these issues are solved.

Last edited:
Oh and also, the mod treats Whirl like a spin character. After walking off an edge or using a spring, pressing spin in the air makes Whirl play his jump animation despite not being a spin character.

Been a while. 1.8c is now available.

Changelog:
Version 1.8c
- Replaced all instances of BT_USE with BT_SPIN.
-- A failsafe is included in case BT_SPIN is not defined, so it'll still work with 2.2.6 going forward. Update your game, though, folks.
- Fixed a bug where Metal Sonic wouldn't be able to bop things when he aircurled after stopping a hover.

I appreciate your bug reports, but I can't and won't promise compatibility with custom characters, especially highly-complex ones like Whirl and Modern Sonic. Sorry.

the werehog can double jump infinitely
This only happens when you load the Werehog mod before KReworkD. As I said in the OP, you should load this mod BEFORE custom characters. It won't fix every issue, but it might fix some.
2. I'm using the multi-ability mod and the characters don't use it.
I don't know what this means, sorry.

Prolly refering to Rumia's Classic physics [mostly] mod???
Who knows, people never think to clarify themselves these days :/
You wanna explain how this mod doesn't consider classic mod players? It's Rumia's code that would make Sonic not have an ability, if that's the problem you are experiencing.

Last edited:
I love this mod but I honestly think it would be nice if players were still able to carry others with tails but while flying maybe press custom 1 or something to throw them.

srb20260.png

Hey uh, I have an issue concerning the mania adventures co-op throw on netgames. Any fixes bros?

Don't really want to bump this thread, but I found an issue where the whirlwind and thunder shields allow you to perform infinite jumps
Post automatically merged:

Oh wait, I guess it was something I loaded

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back