This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

ChargingTurnip

Amateur solutions to professional problems
After rediscovering the first piece of SRB2 media i ever saw, i decided to remake it and make it better.

I present to you...

banner.png

srb20071.gif

srb20075.gif

srb20076.gif

Frequently called Lipless from his colleagues, this monstrosity is here to kick some butt!

How To Play:

- Pressing the Spin key will send Rabbid into Boost Mode
- If in Boost Mode for a long enough time, Rabbid will become invincible

- Pressing Jump midair will cause Rabbid to flop onto the ground and crawl so he can reach tight spaces
- Pressing Jump midair after being in Boost Mode will make Rabbid do a pose and gain some airtime

Quote Of The Day:
at least my rabbit doesn't break his jaw by shrieking the cries of mortal human souls and the demons of hell that wish to bring havoc and destruction throughout planet earth
Quote from Starlight#0162

Extras:
- Pressing Custom 1 will make Rabbid scream like the demon that he is
- Pressing Toss Flag will make Rabbid "dance"

Changelog:
V3
- New Skincolor
- Getting hurt now spins smoothly
- Can't remember what else I did
V2
- You can now scream in midair
- Miserlou is now the Super music
- Sounds now have an origin
- Added captioning

Credits:
Taj made the CSS art (thanks!)
Zippy_Zolton converted the entire thing into a pk3 and lmp plus some code additions and edits (also thanks!)

Also ignore that the CSS art is slightly inaccurate, it might get fixed later on

Attachments

• d.PNG
    d.PNG
    56.5 KB · Views: 480
  • CL_Rabbid_v1.pk3
    3.9 MB · Views: 895
  • CL_Rabbid_v2.pk3
    5.3 MB · Views: 939
  • CL_Rabbid_v3.pk3
    5.3 MB · Views: 2,150
Last edited by a moderator:
And soon, the terror shall be bouncing around servers

...We need a 32 person server that forces this skin on everybody just for the sheer chaos

Yes, Rabbid is here.
So this are the reasons of why the MB died.
Awesome job ChargingTurnip!

the god of destruction has arrived

Couldn't Kirby also be a god of destruction? I mean, he gets angry when someone takes his food, then he unleashes destruction upon the person and any other parties involved in the stealing. However, he won't unleash upon another Kirby. Weird...

Man I love these guys. Evil little dudes that eat all your food and then expect you to clean it up, and always expect something from you. Oh man it reminds me of a curtain someone who will eat all your food and will kill anyone who touches his Strawberry short cake.

Well, I'm shocked to see this. I don't even know if I should continue mine, especially since I made new sprites for it. Thank you, ChargingTurnip for making the dream, come true.

Last edited:
Well, I'm shocked to see this. I don't even know if I should continue mine, especially since I made new sprites for it, recently. Thank you, ChargingTurnip for making the dream, come true.

Heh.

Yeah i actually considered posting on your old thread about it but i felt that would be tooting my own horn.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back