Yellow Super Amy?

Velkurotic

Red Super amy Has no sense.

Why i am saying this?.

Just look at Every other hedgehogs super transformations,
Sonic,Silver,Shadow all of them having Yellow super forms

But Amy Rose THE HEDGEHOG in SRB2 Has a red super form ?,Why?

Maybe it was an error.
Idk just saying.

Amy does not have a super form in SRB2. The one you can trigger with Pandora's Box is a mere cheat that flashes in a color similar to the character's.

I was saying that earlier in another thread. For some reason, some people think Super Amy looks weird yellow. I think she looks better that way, personally. Allegedly, only male hedgehogs can really go Super, which I think is the logic behind everyone else just glowing a brighter version of their original colors. But I think that's stupid, personally. They used to say the same about Super Saiyans, but now we have Kale and Caulifla.

Fortunately, if you don't like Amy's Super colors, there's an add-on for that. Just use this to change her yellow: https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=43001

I think it's a good idea to avoid pretending Sonic series' lore has ever had anything resembling consistency. (obviously an exaggeration, just saying it's not something you need to overthink)

Last edited:
I think it's a good idea to avoid pretending Sonic series' lore has ever had anything resembling consistency. (obviously an exaggeration, just saying it's not something you need to overthink)

Well, they did use to care about their lore. They weren't always consistent, but it was not until Colors that Sonic Team stopped caring at all about their own lore. Heck, the guys who write for the games now had no experience with Sonic before being hired... God, I hate Pontac and Graff.

There is a precedent with "Super Tails" and "Super Knuckles" from Sonic 3&K not being too different from their usual colours. Burning Blaze isn't too far from her usual colour either.

But I'm thinking, since the shades of the different hedgehogs that have been seen with Super forms are all slightly different from each other (for instance, Silver is lighter in colour than the other two), maybe Super Amy could be a "rose gold" sort of thing.

Burning Blaze I don't think counts because her transformation uses an entirely different set of emeralds that we don't know exactly how different they are from the Chaos set. What we do know though, is that Shadow used to have his own more pale colored Super Form before they started coloring that regular yellow too.

One theory I have heard is that the forms vary depending on affinity for Chaos Energy. Originally Tails needed the Super Emeralds to transform, Knuckles glowed pink, and Sonic was the one who could not only turn Super, but even Hyper, a level even further beyond. Shadow not even being full gold at first combined with all that could imply that between the four characters, Sonic had the most talent in resonating with Chaos Energy, then Shadow, then Knuckles, and finally Tails being the least of the four but still better than most everyone else. Even Mecha Sonic using power straight from the Master Emerald couldn't maintain it's transformation for more than about half a minute at a time before it needed to recharge.

Burning Blaze I don't think counts because her transformation uses an entirely different set of emeralds that we don't know exactly how different they are from the Chaos set.

Part of me wishes both Sonic and Blaze used the Sol Emeralds in Rush, so we could see what Burning Sonic looks like.

One theory I have heard is that the forms vary depending on affinity for Chaos Energy. Originally Tails needed the Super Emeralds to transform, Knuckles glowed pink, and Sonic was the one who could not only turn Super, but even Hyper, a level even further beyond.

Cue Super Saiyan 3 transformation theme.

Don't forget, Knuckles was also able to go Hyper. It just wasn't as visually distinct as Hyper Sonic. It's my fan theory that non-hedgehogs don't turn yellow when Super because they're not canon. And that would extend to Hyper form too, of course. In the 3D games, which typically have more of a focus on plot, non-hedgehog Super forms are never acknowledged, as if they don't exist.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back