FAVman33

Brak Burger
bruh.png

Dummie, a stuffed doll brought to life, has arrived in SRB2!

While watching the news channel in Frank's house, word spread about the mysterious Black Rock and what Dr. Eggman has been up to. After hearing this, the two sprung up from the couch, and went out to go check out all the commotion.

QZ1i9eO.png

boot.gif

Stomp on enemies from below!

Triple Jump:
jumpthree.gif

Dummie can jump up to three times in the air. Each jump will get shorter than the last, so plan accordingly! You can jump at any time; after bouncing off a spring, walking off a ledge, and (probably) more!

Roll:
roll.gif

This is basically if you just take CA2_SPINDASH but remove the spindash part. In short, Dummie can roll on the ground, but can't perform a spindash. Do note, you can't push spin again to stop rolling, unlike the ability below.

Recurl:
recurl.gif

While airborn at any time, if you push the spin button, Dummie will re-curl up in the air, as if he was spinning. If you hold down the spin key as you land, you'll be able to make a smooth transition into rolling! You can stop spinning in the air by pushing in the spin key again, uncurling himself. You can also jump out of this spinning state by using one of your jumps.

PASSIVE:
cant_drown.gif

Seeing as Dummie is a stuffed doll, he has no lungs. Ergo, he can't drown in both underwater and space.

Here's a fun little preview of him in action!

(Toffee Tor Zone was made by RoyKirbs, which can be found in the OLDC 2020 Summer edition.)

QZ1i9eO.png

JQIahaP.png

KIRBY
If you suck Dummie up, you get the Wheel ability, since Dummie is constantly spinning about with his moveset.

DIRK
Dummie has both surfing and frozen sprites when with or against Dirk.

BATTLEMOD
Dummie has the same moves as Sonic, except he's a bit lighter.

CROSSMOMENTUM
Trick fail sprites will show instead of pain sprites. That's all.

GRIND?
You'll find out later.

QZ1i9eO.png

(push Tossflag to do this.)
Have fun, and have a great day.

(How update versions work:
#.#: main update
#.#.#: minor update [like a tiny bug or whatever])

v1:
- Initial Release Momento :D

v1.1:
- Added an entirely new emote. The biggest dance out there, sitting at 62 frames total. Push Tossflag to groove.

v1.1.1:
- Xmom Trick fail sprites added
- Grind sprites added

v1.1.2:
- why did nobody tell me the time attack sprite was screwed up dlkghfkdjhgklxufg

Motdspork: Believe it or not, the jumping lua takes parts from the SLW bounce code.
SMS Alfredo: Dancing code.

Supporters / CoAuthors

Attachments

• boot.gif
    boot.gif
    4.4 MB · Views: 319
  • jumpthree.gif
    jumpthree.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 422
  • roll.gif
    roll.gif
    4.9 MB · Views: 399
  • recurl.gif
    recurl.gif
    5.2 MB · Views: 270
  • cant drown.gif
    cant drown.gif
    5.3 MB · Views: 426
  • srb20072.gif
    srb20072.gif
    236.1 KB · Views: 362
  • he.png
    he.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 305
  • CL_Dummie_v1.1.2.pk3
    551.1 KB · Views: 591
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to releases!

(like an idiot, I ended up using the wrong version exe when first testing, sorry)

Nice, another character that looks adorable :3 Gotta check this later.

Last edited:
nice
v1.1
Added an entirely new emote. The biggest dance out there, sitting at 62 frames total. Push Tossflag to groove.

not much, just some quick stuff
v1.1.1:
- Xmom Trick fail sprites added
- Grind sprites added (you'll find out about this later)

quick update
v1.1.2
- why did nobody tell me the time attack sprite was screwed up dlkghfkdjhgklxufg

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back