What’s your favorite video game?

My favorite Sonic game is Sonic Robo Blast 2 if counting any games, but if official and not fan projects then Sonic Forces, I don't have a favorite Mario game but maybe Hotel Mario I could say lol, but I could prob say fav game I have nostalgia for is Sonic Jump and Dash (and STH4Eps2)

If we are talking about in terms of playtime, Animal Crossing New Leaf has it covered. If it’s for most enjoyable experience, GTA San Andreas definitely has got it. For most skilled I’d say either Minecraft or TF2 (Team Fortress 2). Most grind would go to (sadly) Fortnite for me, and lastly best fan game experience would be SRB2.

This is a complicated question because there are so many different games from so many genres.

But if I had to really choose one and only one I'll go with Phantasy Star Online

Doom II: Hell on Earth: one of the best weapon-monster balances in all fps; abstract and fun gimmicky levels; American McGee is a great level designer.

Though question for me since it switches a fair bit.

But a consistent contender would be Morrowind to be honest.

Super Mario Odyssey. There's also Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, Mario Maker 2, Mario Power Tennis, Mario Kart 8, and The Adventure Pals.
As you can tell, I really truly love indie games.

sonic unleashed i think? i never can seem to make up my mind on my favorite game but right now its sonic unleashed, with portal 2 right behind it.

Oooh, jeez, that's a tough question. There are so many good games out there. I think I'll categorize my favorites into genres, since I have a lot of favorites.

Favorite Game of All Time: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Favorite Mario Game: Mario Sports Mix
Favorite Sonic Game: Sonic Mania
Favorite Online Game: Toontown Rewritten
Favorite Flash / HTML5 Game: Run 2
Favorite Fan Games: Super Smash Flash 2, Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart, Mega Man Maker
Favorite ROM Hacks / Homebrew Games: Project M, Project +, Dr. Robotnik's Creature Capture, Big's Fishing Derby, Knuckles' Emerald Hunt

My favorite racing is SRB2K
My favorite 2D game is Sonic 3 and Knuckles
My favorite 3D is either SA1 or SA2
My favorite fighter is Sonic the Fighters
And my favorite RPG is Final Fantasy 7(original or remake)

My favorite fighting game is
SSF2 which stands for Super Smash Flash 2 because it's basically SSBU but on PC and it's flash (but unfortunately flash is going down in December 2020 so play it while you can or download it directly).

My favorite platforming game is
Sonic 3 and Knuckles for obvious reasons.

My favorite racing game is
Burnout paradise, imagine racing but the objective is to be the last car standing so you have to ram into other cars to make em crash into things but everything is going really fast.

My favorite game in general is
Actually Terraria because it has so much within the base game and it has modding support so it's basically endless fun but not as basic as Minecraft.

Welp that's my favorite games and why.

From Mario Games: SMG 1 and 2, so many levels that i enjoy except... I'm looking at you purple comets and the perfect run.

From Sonic Official games: Well i don't have so much... Maybe Colors done right? (Ds version)

From Other official games: Actually Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (i spelled right?), i try this game after the reference in THSC (The Henry Stickmin Collection) and looks pretty good! (I'm going for the third case!)

From Fangames: Well... isn't obvious? SRB2 and like BBS said, SSF2

From Hackroms:Sonic Classic Heroes, a mod that has Sonic 1 and 2 levels which you can play as the team Sonic or Chaotix

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back