• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

TehPuertoRicanSpartan's Sandbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently working on Christmas Sonic, the Sonic from SRB2Christmas! It includes a skin color similar to Cornflower but with a darker end, the older version of Invincibility music, and of course, Multi-Thok. Let me think of your thoughts on it.

I was too, before u have lol, i think i started from september but not to boast, i think the colors look mighty fine in 2.2's palette

Uglyknux is gone?

Nope, he's still here and I'm glad for that. Ugly Knuckles is marked as reusable content soo i think the HUD can be used without asking permission. But i could be wrong idk.

And about Xmas Sonic, it's great that he's having a port! Probably would prefer a remastered version rather than an christmas version of Hand Drawn. (aka. SSN Sonic) Not to say that this project isn't good, it's just that for me it would feel like just a change of name rather than a new character : P I'm still looking foward to this as i see that it might have an OG version and a remastered version. I wonder if Xmas Sonic will make some changes to the srb2 vannila experience, maybe replace textures or bring back Xmas enemies. Really great job, I'm impressed.

Mod screenshot/gif help?

Wow I can't believe that I never saw this thread but once the mod is no longer on hold I think I got a pretty good level mod for the screenshots/gifs that's on the SRB2 skybase.
here's a link→ skybase mod link

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Coming soon...
----------------------------------------------------------------
Christmas Sonic Q&A is ending on January 1st, 2021 12:00 am EST.

Attachments

• srb20036.png
    srb20036.png
    135 KB · Views: 476
  • srb20037.png
    srb20037.png
    142.8 KB · Views: 484
  • srb20038.png
    srb20038.png
    177.7 KB · Views: 483
Quick question, what's the difference between"the No Ring Mod" and Ultimate Mode? (Ultimate mode is in vanilla and you can't get rings nor lives, you die in just 1 hit)

The "No Ring Challenge"

...so Ultimate Mode?

If you're unaware, there's a secret mode in vanilla called Ultimate Mode, which removes all rings AND shield monitors. Certain enemies become faster, too. It even affects Special Stages. You have to type in "Ultimate" while on the title screen, and it'll replace the No Save option in Single Player - typing it again would revert it back.

Quick question, what's the difference between"the No Ring Mod" and Ultimate Mode? (Ultimate mode is in vanilla and you can't get rings nor lives, you die in just 1 hit)

The No Ring Challenge removes all rings (and coins, they're technically rings) and replaces all 10-Ring Monitors to Eggman Monitors.

Then tell me, what's the point on playing your "mod" that replaces all rings with Eggman monitors if you can just use Ultimate Mode and screw every monitor?

Since the first Christmas Sonic Q&A is empty, so I'll be opening another Q&A. Go ahead, answer some questions about Christmas Sonic! It ends in January 15, 2021 5:45 PM EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back