「AxeCrusader」;850434 said:
Jims is already making a Shadow Model. So wait a bit more until he updates it on the mb

Jims, have already the model, he publish on twitter a time ago, he was just waiting for the release in the mb, probably we will have the model soon

Last edited:
This is one of my favorite characters now.

b7a9N8f.png

Simply awesome job you did Inazuma, keep going!

good job on this astra you did amazing even tho he only has 4 abilites (including battle moves) the quality is so amazing also good riddence shadow_fix.pk3

I may not have been around back when Shadow first showed up in 2.1, but still. This...
This is beautiful.

This is it boys
The end of an era.
This is SRB2...
and this...
is WHO WE ARE!

Memes aside this is actually really baller. You've managed to make him feel distinct from Sonic while also feeling like a classic style character.

While not a criticism (believe me, there's absolutely nothing to criticize here, this is a phenomenal effort), Shadow not having Lightspeed Dash feels a little unusual to me, since I've always associated that ability with him more than I do with Sonic. That said, there's not really as much of a place for it in SRB2 with the way the vanilla levels are designed, and while other released characters have it, it tends to be just another thing they can do. Or in the case of Modern Sonic, part of trying to give Modern Sonic everything that Sonic has ever been able to do in a 3D game.

It took me a minute to wrap my head around Snap, but once I did it was glorious. For anybody who understands the comparison, Snap makes Shadow feel like Vergil from the Devil May Cry series. Said character is the only one in the series to not have a double jump, but is able to do like Shadow does in this mod and teleport up or down or to the side at a whim, or to a nearby enemy, granting him hilarious combat mobility once mastered.

While not particularly relevant, I thought it was a fun coincidence to see two edgelord rival characters share such a similar ability. Once I understood just how mobile Snap makes Shadow, I actually felt a little overwhelmed by the power given to me, not to be too overdramatic.

The trick animations also got a genuine chuckle and smile out of me when I was in a pretty sour mood while briefly checking this out.

10/10, he feels like he could be an official part of the game, from the sprite work to the mechanics. If I didn't know any better, I'd think he actually was.

I started playing with shadow and then I added the other shadow to the game and the fake anti-hacking screen of the shadow version of mario party DS appeared and I don't know how I did it, I just remember that I was testing the skills of the other shadow and then i pressed the spindash button in midair and that happened but i dont know if it was just me because i put two shadows

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

but that anti-piracy screen was funny

that addon is great ! why ? this is what happened to me when i was playing
an error with cl shadovv :
HiEuCtG.png

after i back to menu and see the console :
Wsotr9H.png

Last edited:
I haven't played him yet. I'll get the chance to once I figure out how to speed up my PC for some RAM. But it's good enough you didn't include any more voices when he's loses a life or gets hurt.

Last edited:
ok, real talk here: the fact it's possible to change Shadow flames color is really fantastic.
it really gives me happyness because it adds a little bit more creativity into your own, well, personalized version of the character (in term of colors used).
first we had Modern Sonic, then we had Pointy with the confetti, and now Shadow

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back