Have you been banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone gets banned at least once, it's the forum life cycle.

Yes, unfortunately, twice for me, but that was a looong time ago.

Jellybones69 said:
I've never been banned from any forums. It's not hard to follow rules.
Same here.

I've been banned from halo and t2 servers... But strangely enough those only occured when I've either tried to stop a moron from making the wrong moves or tried to keep a n00b preoccupied until an admin comes to the server to ban them...

But no, I haven't been banned from any forum....

I've been banned from the SRB2MB about 4 times last year, and so far I haven't been banned at all this year. I haven't been banned from any other site.

As for why I got those bans... one was because of me and my brother, Aled the Hedgehog, arguing here, another for spamming, and twice for backseat moderating.

On an unrelated note, I've never been banned from #Srb2Fun, or any other IRC Channel. I'm so lucky, I've not even been kicked once yet. =P

I've been banned twice from here. I can't remember what the first time was as it was quite long ago, but the second was for more recently, as the message put it, "goading Megamantn on."

I was banned off Pojo.com's EZBoard forums back in like 2001. Of course, before they moved their forums off of there. But hey, I was like...ten. Immaturity on forums should be excusable by then. ;x

I can't remember if I was banned from any forums, but I got banned from IRC chatrooms a million times. Lots of them from #'fun.

Me and my friend Breon got banned from the next FCCLA club meeting at our school for making (sweet ass) beats on the table with our knuckles. Not exactly a site, though...

Oh, and I've been banned here about 2 years ago, I think once.

fawfulfan said:
As a matter of fact, I've NEVER been banned. Hard to believe, no?
This. I hope I don't get banned in the future. I tend to do.. um... Mischievous(as in tricks) things on the internet when I'm bored......

Rob accidently premenant banned me because my post was below Hector's account, does that count? :P

Once, from Acmlm's Board. There was a "flyswatter" button beside the logo. I was curious what it was, so I clicked it and it banned me for some very short amount of time. That was about three years ago, and that's all, as far as forums go.

I got banned at least once due to spelling, Thankfully I have learned a lot since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back