Any good DS emulators?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonict said:
You are allowed to talk about emulation, you just can't link to ROM sites and such.
i never asked for a download link eather, if there are any good ds emulaters, just tell me the name and i will find it myself.

Conicpp said:
NO$GBA.

It's a GBA emu too!
i have that..... i think it sucks conpared to VBA, but thats my opinion. also the only ds game i ever got to work on it was pokemon dash (it sucks its only on my computer to see if the emulator works)

As of the time of this post: NO$GBA v2.6a
Runs games like Tetris DS, Apollo Justice and pokemon diamond at full speed on my computer, however The world ends with you has unreadable text boxes.
If you don't care how fast/slow a game runs and you want great compatibility, get iDeaS, i haven't ran into a game beside TWEWY that didn't work.

zeldagamer00 said:
get iDeaS.
hahahahaha

time gear said:
Conicpp said:
NO$GBA.

It's a GBA emu too!
i have that..... i think it sucks conpared to VBA, but thats my opinion. also the only ds game i ever got to work on it was pokemon dash (it sucks its only on my computer to see if the emulator works)
Not really, it's still the 2nd best (in other's opinions) GBA emulator. However, it is the best DS emulator and has the best multiplayer experience.

Also, you guys probably have an old version. 1.6C and above is great.

The Dark Fox said:
zeldagamer00 said:
get iDeaS.
hahahahaha

time gear said:
Conicpp said:
NO$GBA.

It's a GBA emu too!
Not really, it's still the 2nd best (in other's opinions) GBA emulator. However, it is the best DS emulator and has the best multiplayer experience.

Also, you guys probably have an old version. 1.6C and above is great.
i got the current version, its not that the games dont work, but when i try to load them it loads them but then tells me it "cant read the gamecard data"

The NO$GBA version i have is the version the you get for Donating at least $2.50.

...And regardless of how much you beg i won't give it to you. =P

Edit: wall of text
The no$gba homepage said:
No$gba Newest-Gaming-Version Downloads
Donate $2.50 (via paypal) and Download newest no$gba version (support the no$gba project)
[hint] I am currently having technical problems to create a new donation button for v2.6a, so, if you've bookmarked the v2.6 download address, then you can re-use it for v2.6a, too. Anyways, would be even better if you would threw in a new donation :-) Also because the address is unchanged, some browsers may have memorized the old v2.6 files, and may keep giving you that old files - in case of problems: bookmark the download address, and try again later. To avoid another problem: Be sure that you don't forget to click the "Return to Merchant" button at the paypal page when you've sent the money.

Why that donation stuff...?
I've had some money saved up when starting to make no$gba in summer 2001, during last some years the money became less and less, so, without some new money, I won't be able to continue to work on no$gba much longer. Now, if less than one of a hundred people would click the donations button - that would probably solve no$gba's monetary problems.

Thank You
The donate & download idea worked just great :-) last month I almost got more money than whole last half year - enough to pay the next rent, to buy food, coffee, and choco, and, I could even buy something useless that I don't need at all - a big relief! I've been always feeling a bit uneasy, seeing myself foolishly steering into a financial disaster with no$gba :-)
Oh, two or three of you guys seem to have hijacked your parents paypal account without asking for permission - please don't do that! Isn't nice, ask them if it's okay to them, or just save the money for something else, and use the free download below, okay?

No money no paypal no update?
If you don't have paypal (I know it isn't available in all countries), or don't have the money - sorry - no new update. But wait, the current version will become free for download when the next newer version comes out (next month or so). So please be patient. For now, you can download the next older version (for free) below. And keep in mind, without donations I can't keep working fulltime on no$gba, so it'd be updated less often, and so, paypal donations are a great invention - even for people whom don't have paypal at all :-)

Re: In sonicroms.net

Sonic300 said:
well here is the link for it

*Removed*

You sir need to read this V
The no$gba homepage said:
No$gba Newest-Gaming-Version Downloads
Donate $2.50 (via paypal) and Download newest no$gba version (support the no$gba project)
[hint] I am currently having technical problems to create a new donation button for v2.6a, so, if you've bookmarked the v2.6 download address, then you can re-use it for v2.6a, too. Anyways, would be even better if you would threw in a new donation :-) Also because the address is unchanged, some browsers may have memorized the old v2.6 files, and may keep giving you that old files - in case of problems: bookmark the download address, and try again later. To avoid another problem: Be sure that you don't forget to click the "Return to Merchant" button at the paypal page when you've sent the money.

Why that donation stuff...?
I've had some money saved up when starting to make no$gba in summer 2001, during last some years the money became less and less, so, without some new money, I won't be able to continue to work on no$gba much longer. Now, if less than one of a hundred people would click the donations button - that would probably solve no$gba's monetary problems.

Thank You
The donate & download idea worked just great :-) last month I almost got more money than whole last half year - enough to pay the next rent, to buy food, coffee, and choco, and, I could even buy something useless that I don't need at all - a big relief! I've been always feeling a bit uneasy, seeing myself foolishly steering into a financial disaster with no$gba :-)
Oh, two or three of you guys seem to have hijacked your parents paypal account without asking for permission - please don't do that! Isn't nice, ask them if it's okay to them, or just save the money for something else, and use the free download below, okay?

No money no paypal no update?
If you don't have paypal (I know it isn't available in all countries), or don't have the money - sorry - no new update. But wait, the current version will become free for download when the next newer version comes out (next month or so). So please be patient. For now, you can download the next older version (for free) below. And keep in mind, without donations I can't keep working fulltime on no$gba, so it'd be updated less often, and so, paypal donations are a great invention - even for people whom don't have paypal at all :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back