IMPORTANT look if you dont want spyware,

Status
Not open for further replies.

time gear

Eternity in an hour
i found a website that is very simular <- (yet another spelling error) to a website i found a wile back, at the top it says you need a thing called zango, DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT it is a scam to give you zango, a very bad thing that gives you spyware and other bad things and is full of adult stuff if you look for it. here is the website i found most recently Snip! and remember NO DOWNLOADING unless you dont want your computer. here is the other one i have found Snip! these are bad people and i thoght i would give a warning before something bad happens and sombody ends up paying money to buy a new computer (plz dont ban me for bad spelling on a post i ment to help people with! i have NEVER been a good speller. and i have already admitted to being a n00b i only have 1 strike left then i cant get any wads anymore due to being perm banned so please just this once im just a kid for peets sake (sort of) i beg you! *shot beaten and chainsaw'd*)

Yes i do agree with you on this, zango is known as spyware which spams the hell out of you with ad's, so yea download this.

Yeah. Here is the thing about this. This happens everywhere. Just use common sense and have a few anti-spyware programs and such to run if you feel you are infected with stuff. Since this is common knowledge... Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back