What DO you watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed Edd n Eddy, Whose Line is it anyways, Occasionally Fantastic 4, Simpsons, and That 70s show.

If it's on Disney, it's a big NO. Disney's just cheesy. If it's on Nickelodeon, it's a bigger NO. Seriously. It's full of dumb gay shows. And SPONGEBOB. UGH.

I watch Invader Zim, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, and one of my other favorites My Life as a Teenage Robot.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Ed Edd n Eddy, Whose Line is it anyways, Occasionally Fantastic 4, Simpsons, and That 70s show.

If it's on Disney, it's a big NO. Disney's just cheesy. If it's on Nickelodeon, it's a bigger NO. Seriously. It's full of dumb gay shows. And SPONGEBOB. UGH.

The older shows aren't crap and zim and my life as a teenage robot isn't crap.

I used to watch Two and a Half Men before Ashton's arrival, or Big Bang Theory, those were my main comedy shows. Other than that, Family Guy, American Dad, South Park (Sometimes, that shit is just wrong), Disaster Date, Top Shot and ESPN Sports altough I am watching Inuyasha Final Act on Youtube aswell as some of the earlier episodes.

Anyways I am busy up to 7:00 PM so it's not like I can catch up with "earlier" shows.

I watch MTV Top 10, Jersey Shore, Family Guy, Grey's Anatomy.

Oh and I also watch 90210 on Fox Life. Really addicting.

The older shows aren't crap and zim and my life as a teenage robot isn't crap.
You're responding to a post from three years ago. Come on.

I watch futurama, simpsons, south park (sometimes) all the stuff that comes on late because during the day im either at school or gaming.

I'm still waiting for someone to shout out My Little Pony.

I watch Invader Zim, Sonic X, Sonic SatAM, Sonic Underground, Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, Naruto Shipuuden, My computer screen and Fairly Odd Parents.
Wanna go to space now.

I'm still waiting for someone to shout out My Little Pony.

Well since this topic was bumped from three years ago, I suppose NOW someone will say it. I know I watch it but not a big fan of it. More or less it's just something entertaining to keep you busy.

Well now a days I don't really watch T.V as much as I used to, but I will say old shows like the first generation of Transformers has caught my eye. I'm trying to catch new episodes of Futurama and The Daily Show along with waiting for a favorite subbing group I know to upload an episode from Digimon Frontier. That and I'm hearing good things about the Persona 4 animation (along with some bad news regarding the production staff) so I'm gonna check that out.

More or less it's just cartoons and an occasional normal show.

Way too much anime...
Also a Korean drama called Boys Over Flowers. Pretty girly by American standards, but nevertheless fun to watch.

The shows I make a special effort to watch nowadays are American Dad! and South Park. I also love to watch reruns of Home Movies and Space Ghost: Coast to Coast.

Wipe-Out is a guilty pleasure that I like to watch with the rest of the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back