How do I make wad frames?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown Master

最後の磨き。
I have trouble with making character wad frames and the way the wiki explained is to confusing!

I got everything (I think) like the S_SKIN and the OBJECT thingy but what about the textures or the frames I don’t understand! (sorry for being dumb).

Look closely back at the wiki. It is confusing at first, but try to look specifically at the wording. I'm afraid it doesn't get much simpler than how it's explained there.

well..............

can you at least tell me where to type, you know at the entry new thing because im HOPELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown Master said:
well..............

can you at least tell me where to type, you know at the entry new thing because im HOPELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you were more specific, maybe we'd be able to help you.

Ok

Mainly I need help on how to get started making the sprites, i'm not sure how to because i'm dumb and I rarely understood anything the wiki said.

I was lucky enough to understand the S_SKIN, but the Texture almost lost me.

Pretty much, draw pictures of each frame in the guidelines and assign them to what they belong to in the WAD.

Ok ,but i need to know how to get started on making wads like what to type in the entry menu when you click on new what do you type?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back