creator.wad -- Destroy-It-Yourself Greenflower 3!

So I was able to finally play DIY GFZ3 yesterday.

Holy crap the Eggmobile pilot is OP as heck. Almost never will anyone of the normal players be able to defeat it with just their jump/spin attacks while the Eggmobile pilot can just spam lasers and the dash attack. With many people it could be more likely the standard players would win, but with just one or two people it's unbearable.

So I suggest having both of the Eggmobile's attacks have some form of charge up or delay.

Also considering the normal players only begin with one ring instead of something like 20.

this can make for some epic battles I hope you improve this. haven't played with this online yet since my online ports are closed but from what I hear it's pretty good,

I hope this get's upgraded or even better a soviet Russia mod now that would be epic think of the possibles with LUA

Holy crap the Eggmobile pilot is OP as heck.

Pfft, if you say so. Even with mass laser spam (which is so very satisfying!), among my friends, I find it an achievement if the Eggmobile wins, and usually he has to try and 'steal' everyone else's rings to do so.

Also considering the normal players only begin with one ring instead of something like 20.

They originally spawned with two rings, which is odd I know. (I was aiming for three.) The Eggmobile pilot can pick up dropped rings sometimes, which was a bug, but it's become a strategy. Because even having only one or two rings, the players were practically invincible since they could just keep picking up eachother's rings.

I won't be updating creator.wad, though. Sorry, I'm busy!

a new gametype for multiplayer games (You're Genius)
Tails : SONIC, What's Wrong with you
Sonic:My feets are stuck on the eggmobile (SCREENSHOT)
Z47Ijv.png

2.1.17 now makes this mod the most fun thing you could possibly do in SRB2. Its amazing, and playing as the boss is the most entertaining thing to do. I wish this mod could be expanded toward other bosses like Eggscalibur or OldBrak, they could be really creative for player-controlled bosses.

Could there be potential for an in-game level editor? Not really, because that would be troublesome to program into the game (hell, that'd drag 2.2's development further), so I don't really have high hopes for something like that. This mod right here nicely how an in-game editor would work and pulls off excellently.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back