A Big Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
r6PSUa7.png

Gameplay preview for one of our new Big only maps

This is amazing! I had a feeling another character would join the trio.... kinda unhappy it wasnt shadow.

Nonetheless, this will change how we play srb2 forever!

So guess SRB2 is gonna have a little bit of Adventure in the game and do i see a loop!

Wow, 2.2 is really gonna be an amazing new era

I'm absolutely ecstatic about this announcement! I have been wanting Big Levels for years too much focus on going fast these days. We need to slow it down sometimes. Maybe we can give him a wider destructive area when jumping since he's so large.
>:3

Fake. I can't believe you would fall for this.

Moderator Notice:
To avoid confusion: Despite the update being posted on April Fools' Day, all of those updates are real. -SpiritCrusher

Moderator Notice:
Don't listen to SpiritCrusher. He doesn't know what he's talking about. I gave him a warning for abusing moderator tags. -MascaraSnake

Last edited by a moderator:
Perfect! I knew STJr would take advice from the best Sonic game, Big's Big Fishing Adventure 3.

Perhaps you should update the in Development page on the srb2wiki to cover the Big Lovely Changes (I mean ... this).

in regards to the loop shown on the previous page. Does it force the player into the spin state to work?

Why would it do that? You're unlikely to get up it if you're not going fast in spin state, but it doesn't force you to do anything until the halfway point.

In case it wasn’t obvious by the date this was posted, this is an April Fools’ Day post, and the post is not true. On the other hand, the levels shown are indeed legitimate 2.2 content

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back