Beta Testing Now Open

LoganA

Administrator
Administrator
Sonic Team Junior
Posted by SeventhSentinel on 09-01-2020 11:34 PM.

Hello everybody! I’m pleased to announce that we have opened beta testing for future versions of SRB2. If you would like to help us find bugs and other problems, head on over to our Discord server and check out the new #public-testing channel. There you will find the newest release candidates of the game. We just finished uploading the first pre-release for v2.2.7 there, so come join the fun!

Stable builds will still be linked here on srb2.org, and will remain available for new users to download the latest stable version of the game. Both stable and pre-release versions should be able to connect to the Master Server.

Regardless of whether or not you decide to join us for testing, thanks for playing!

View on SRB2.org

8a08d518639ef75f223b2cccdb705605.gif

am i still banned from the server, i never got told why, my tag is: Yes, Another Icy! wow#2449, the only things i did in that server is ask questions of how to get SRB2 on linux

am i still banned from the server, i never got told why, my tag is: Yes, Another Icy! wow#2449, the only things i did in that server is ask questions of how to get SRB2 on linux

This isn't the place to be asking about that. Try here.

This is actually a good reason for me to join back the Discord, since I stopped doing speedruns or at least stopped caring about them.
I will be glad to help with debugging.

FORGIVE ME PLEASE! I didn't know I could get banned for asking for servers to get made. Just please forgive me.

Did you make another SRB2 folder for the testing? It might give errors for mixing stuff.

No, not that. When I went to the link, it took me to a "This site can't be reached" page, telling me the connection was reset, even though Discord is still up. And you said that the SRB2 2.2.7 beta test is on Discord, so could you give me a rundown on the new features for 2.2.7, OR a Mediafire DL link?

Let me sum this up easily: Discord doesn't work for me.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back