Jeck Jims' MD2s 2.0's Final Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
3162i6e.png

Dr. Robotnik: Now my new Metal Sonic can infiltrate that hedgehog's friends and then give them all roboticizer injections! HOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!

Lol, 'syringe' hands. I never looked at the OpenGL glitch that way before. :P

Next Gen Spin frames added to Sonic Colors, due to request. (Sonic Colors B)

Can I make a request? Wouldn't it be cool to have a Dark Spine MD2? You know who I'm talking about, right? The "Super Sonic" form in the final battle of Sonic and the Secret Rings.

UNKNOWN ADDED FEB 21
After a while of playing around with textures, some pieces of models, and just making my own things, I came up with this. Thing is, I am not sure what it is. But I think it looks neat so, tell me what you think. The model has a Blank WAD that is used for the animating, because the frames are created for such customized attributes, I figured I should released it. (it is a BLANK WAD, with only the name, and the Skin attributes. Also, the skin name needs changed to "?")
attachment.php

And yes Metal-Rawr, that would be easy to make, I just need to find some textures for it.

Last edited:
Metal-RAWR: SatSR's "Super Sonic" form is called DarkSpine Sonic, FYI.

I'll make a backstory now, then, I'm not too good with names, so I'll leave that to you.
A space-traveling warrior from our time. He volunteered to go on a experimental shuttle into orbit to attempt the first tachyon flight. However, going faster than the speed of light slowed time so much that when he returned, 6000 years had passed. He missed the Xorda's attempts to eradicate any and all human life, and thus, the birth of Mobius. Faster-than light travel combined with cosmic radiation altered his DNA so that he became what you see before you. Now he roams the lands, looking for a purpose.

A space-traveling warrior from our time. He volunteered to go on a experimental shuttle into orbit to attempt the first tachyon flight. However, going faster than the speed of light slowed time so much that when he returned, 6000 years had passed. He missed the Xorda's attempts to eradicate any and all human life, and thus, the birth of Mobius. Faster-than light travel combined with cosmic radiation altered his DNA so that he became what you see before you. Now he roams the lands, looking for a purpose.
Yeah, sure thats works, better than anything I could come up with, now we just got to name it.

Yeah, sure thats works, better than anything I could come up with, now we just got to name it.

Mr. Digi-Face. ...No.

Lemme go translate some stuff...

Aika Matkustava
That's Finnish (Finland) for Time-Traveler. Aika sounds like a cool name for someone that looks like that. :D

Heh, add to my background that he was a member of the Finnish space program, and that name is perfect IMO, what do you think Jeck? it's your design.

DRP-1.png

Did anyone order a Yoshi?
I need some ideas for this one. First off, Spin Frames: Yoshi Egg? Second, Ability: ? (I can't soc) And Lastly: Mario riding him? (separate version of course)

DRP-1.png

Did anyone order a Yoshi?
I need some ideas for this one. First off, Spin Frames: Yoshi Egg? Second, Ability: ? (I can't soc) And Lastly: Mario riding him? (separate version of course)

Upside-down Nostrils?

Ability would most likely be...is Slow Fall still an option? If so, use that. Yoshi's flutter kick will suffice for an animation.

darkspine.png
Taken from the final cutscene in the game... I never really noticed, buy you can also see that his shoes are rather more "circular", fitting the Arabian Nights storyline...

Ability would most likely be...is Slow Fall still an option? If so, use that. Yoshi's flutter kick will suffice for an animation.
That is what I was thinking, but there are two problems with that. First off, Yoshi would go into the Flutter kick frames for his falling animation. And second, there are only 2 frames, not enough to make it look good, plus they move too fast, so its the skating shadow problem all over again. If I could, I would make the slow decent frames come from another place (not falling frames) and have at least 4 frames. (but I have no clue how to soc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back