• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Halo Project (not many updates due to school starting tues)

Should I continue?

• HELL NO!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, maybe not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan-743

[Update] Updated the arms to look more spartan like

[img
Shot at 2007-07-12[/img]

[Update] I will be working on the arm and leg sprites seperatly from the main body. And thanks for the opinions :D . I will give another update shortly

Name change 'cause of more people joining in the halo ideas so we've got a project on our hands.

Halo in a Sonic game? It's quite a change from all the recolours we get here. Continue on with your work, because this looks interesting.

Re: Spartan II wads

Draykon said:
Spartan-743 said:
Ewwwwwwwwwww!

On a more serious note, the concept is horrid, the sprite is alright.

Agreed, I hate Halo, BAD CONCEPT!, the only thing you can do to make this remotely like Halo is have rinslinger on and custom sprites, and that makes him more powerful than the average character anyway, And Draykon, you missed something, does the size not look slightly too big?

Nice idea :p. If your looking for a halo character to put in srb2 though, a grunt is probably your best bet :p. Seriously though, looks awesome, keep up the good work.

Well, it might be good to carry this on - I'm a bit of a Halo fan. I would like to see how this works out.

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Great spritework, Although I'm not sure it'll fit into SRB2 very well.
How? The style? It doesn't need to have SRB2's style.
Yes, yes it does.
Connor said:
Draykon said:
Spartan-743 said:
Ewwwwwwwwwww!

On a more serious note, the concept is horrid, the sprite is alright.

Agreed, I hate Halo, BAD CONCEPT!, the only thing you can do to make this remotely like Halo is have rinslinger on and custom sprites, and that makes him more powerful than the average character anyway, And Draykon, you missed something, does the size not look slightly too big?
Not really, it's about the right size.

First person shooter shouldn't be hard since there's a first-person view. All you need to do is ad a gun into it a wa-la, First person shooter.

Spartan-743 said:
[Update] Updated the arms to look more spartan like

[img

[Update] I will be working on the arm and leg sprites seperatly from the main body. And thanks for the opinions :D . I will give another update shortly

I have started work on a wad to do with Halo 3. I want your opinion on whether i should carry on.

Read my sig. Maybe we could work together? I can do the levels

Draykon said:
Ashura The Hedgehog said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Great spritework, Although I'm not sure it'll fit into SRB2 very well.
How? The style? It doesn't need to have SRB2's style.
Yes, yes it does.
What about that SADX-Sonic.wad or SH-Sonic.wad?
Besides if anyone else does something in SRB2's style it is more likely going to be a recolor.

Well this is actualy my first wad so I'm probably going to have it done by winter...
Never mind about the pallet i have it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back