Get 400 rings need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I'm sorry, I didn't get that. Try being a bit more detailed with your posts, as nobody really knows what you are referring to. Are you referring to one of the special stages, or just the fact that you cannot seem to collect 4000 rings?

Regardless, check out the SRB2 Wiki. You will probably find the answer to whatever you were trying to ask us there.

Spazzo said:
...I'm sorry, I didn't get that. Try being a bit more detailed with your posts, as nobody really knows what you are referring to. Are you referring to one of the special stages, or just the fact that you cannot seem to collect 4000 rings?

its the specail stage

Uhh, collect rings faster? If you desperately want to finish the level with no regards to unlockables, you can always use STARTRINGS, but eh.

Might I also suggest that you improve your spelling and grammar skills, as poor grammar and spelling are frowned upon here.

Spazzo said:
you were trying to ask us there.

Does it matter? You can't collect 4000 rings because the cap is at 999. *shot*

But in all seriousness, Rappy, you should have been more specific; as for how to do it, explore the stage a bit before trying to do it. Find out where the most rings are, and plan a run of the stage that takes you through all of them with the least amount of back tracking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back