A Modern Shadow would have Modern Sonic abilities, and Modern Tails would be fun.

If we got modern tails all we get would be tail attacks and bombs. When I said Shadow, I didn't mean a blatant modern sonic copy. The 2.2 Shadow in development (literatlly not a modern sonic reskin for the second time, if you're gonna think still I don't know what to do) is from the one you saw in 2.1, teleportation abilities which can be turned into a homing attack depending if there's an enemy. It's really not just what I said twice already.

Just check the twitter post I linked to see gameplay by Inazuma
https://twitter.com/AstraSilverhorn/status/1287425255808655368

If we got modern tails all we get would be tail attacks and bombs. When I said Shadow, I didn't mean a blatant modern sonic copy. The 2.2 Shadow in development (literatlly not a modern sonic reskin for the second time, if you're gonna think still I don't know what to do) is from the one you saw in 2.1, teleportation abilities which can be turned into a homing attack depending if there's an enemy. It's really not just what I said twice already.

Just check the twitter post I linked to see gameplay by Inazuma
https://twitter.com/AstraSilverhorn/status/1287425255808655368

...YES! I need this.

A Modern Shadow would have Modern Sonic abilities, and Modern Tails would be fun.

modern shadow IS shadow in 2.2
the only difference is boost which would just make him modern sonic
modern tails would just be tails with like
2 extra features

modern shadow IS shadow in 2.2
the only difference is boost which would just make him modern sonic
modern tails would just be tails with like
2 extra features

Modern Tails would be like Sonic Advanced Tails, but with much better sprites.

For Some Reason, I Cannot Boost, Nor Slide, Nor Stomp, And Cannot Light Dash, My Homing Attack Reticle Does Not Show Up, I Need Help. (Haha Just Noticed V5 Is Being Worked On.)

For Some Reason, I Cannot Boost, Nor Slide, Nor Stomp, And Cannot Light Dash, My Homing Attack Reticle Does Not Show Up, I Need Help. (Haha Just Noticed V5 Is Being Worked On.)

Try one of those 2 options:

1. Delete the Modern Sonic character mod from your DOWNLOAD/addons folder, download it again, and then put it in whichever folder you put your character mods on. Then load Modern Sonic through the SRB2 Addons Menu, and test if Boost, Crouch, Stomp, Light Speed Dash, Slide or Homing Attack work again.
2. Unbind the Spin and Custom 1 controls, then bind them again.

Read the above for help.

Read the above for help.

This Sort Of Helped, The Lightdash Works, The Homing Attack Reticle Is Still Gone, And The Boost And Slide Still Dont Work, I Also Checked The Command Bar, And It Says Something About Modern Sonics Lua.

Last edited:
This Sort Of Helped, The Lightdash Works, The Homing Attack Reticle Is Still Gone, And The Boost And Slide Still Dont Work, I Also Checked The Command Bar, And It Says Something About Modern Sonics Lua.

You might have the wrong version of the game

I've personally loved this this mod because you've given a taste of official sonic games and improved and made it much better. I've also seen v5 and been really happy to know it's gotten even better! I'm so happy to know to have something I've wanted so bad.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 6, Members: 2, Guests: 4)

Back