The 2.2 Official Soundtrack Is Now Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I've got to ask. How do you actually download the files? Do I have to download each one separately from SoundCloud? I can't even find a download thing on there. Or can you not download the soundtrack just yet?

Okay, I've got to ask. How do you actually download the files? Do I have to download each one separately from SoundCloud? I can't even find a download thing on there. Or can you not download the soundtrack just yet?

No, SoundCloud doesn't have a "download full album" button for some reason. Googling around a bit, there are various sites online that will do it for you.

Sorry if i sound like a broken record but the Music team have done a great job at bringing the music to a fantastic standard.

Cant wait to be jammin' to these anywhere i go. :)

No, SoundCloud doesn't have a "download full album" button for some reason. Googling around a bit, there are various sites online that will do it for you.

Looks like you have to download every mp3 file individually however.
Aside from that, I still can't find any sort of download link on the soundtrack page. Is it on the soundcloud page itself?

If CobaltBW provides a .zip file to me (Google Drive link via PM?), I can set up two mirrors for easy downloading, just as with the previous soundtrack.

Any copyright information, license, credits could easily be included as text files inside the .zip.

Last edited:
I tried to download the songs through the site UnknownLight suggested, but all of them turned out to be 0KB files, so that's a bust.

SRB2 soundtrack mirror

I've received two .rar files from CobaltBW; I have added a text file with credits notes and re-packed it as an uncompressed .zip file, for easy access on any computer.

Choose your preferred quality:

FLAC (lossless), 2 GB:
  • (offline)
MP3 (260kbps ABR), 324 MB:
  • (offline)

The old soundtrack (SRB2.1, MP3, 107 MB) is still available at:
  • (offline)

Feel free to add these links to srb2.org, preferably with a checksum after verifying the content of the file, to prevent later modification.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back