Chengi's Character Pack! [V22]  (UPDATED 6/30/22): "Moonlight Falls over Crossbell"

[Character] Chengi's Character Pack! [V22] (UPDATED 6/30/22): "Moonlight Falls over Crossbell" v22

I've updated the pack to V7! I've added another character and bundled the new models I collabed with Jeck on in the main download.

Last edited:
Another small update! I've finally converted the pack to PK3 for the sake of file size. As a result, all further updates will be made into PK3s and all models I make from here on out will be packaged seperately.

Going to keep update posts fairly standard from here on out. Nothing special other than a single character this time.

v8 Changelog:

• Added Billy Hatcher.

Updated to V9!

Changelog:

• Added Eve (Code: Empress)

• Improved the spritework, perspective, and shading for the following characters:
    • Modern Sonic
    • Haruka Amami
    • Azusa Miura

• Changed Haruka's prefcolor to dawn to reflect her new spritework.

These are some top-tier pixel art designs, I love your take and style on these characters so much! Hoping to see more!

Updated to v10.

[V10 CHANGELOG]

• Added Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)

• Improved the A5 for Modern Sonic.
Kept you waiting, huh?

Updated to v11.

[V11 CHANGELOG]

• Added Dante (Devil May Cry)

Also removed a handful of old versions for the sake of removing clutter on the files list.

This party is gettin' CRAZY

Love the work as usual Chengi!
Also another 9 speed with a middle weight class! I have a good time with these stats.

For some reason, Dante's losing voice line managed to import with a negative loop point, which results in a crash. I don't know how, but either way, I updated the pack to fix this.

Audacity is weird.

Updated to v11.2.
[V11.2 CHANGELOG]

• Changed Dante's speed from 9 to 8 as per request, and for the sake of accesibility.

Updated to V12.

[V12 CHANGELOG]

• Added Yuzuriha (Under Night In-Birth)

[V13 CHANGELOG]

• Added Rean (Trails of Cold Steel III)
  • Adjusted Amy Rose Plus' stats for the sake of stat pool variety/balance.
    • Changed speed from 6 to 4
(EDIT: 4/7/2020)

Uploaded a 13.1 hotfix to address Rean missing a voice clip.

Last edited:
Sweet character pack, any chance all of the characters might be individually be able to be downloaded down the line?

Updated to V14.

[V14 CHANGELOG]
  • Added Sothis. (Fire Emblem: Three Houses)
  • Updated Azusa's sprites. Again.
EDIT: Introduced a "Lite" Variant of my pack that excludes characters already in bonuschars to save on character space/file size.

Last edited:
Any chance for individual character pk3s? I have a few people who play on my server asking for specific characters from this pack. I'd like individuals so I can host just the ones requested and organize them by affiliation with other related characters.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back