Multiplayer PS2 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
super said:
Slurgly said:
Star Wars Battlefront II anyone?
^This is also a good game to play with 2 people, it gets more fun when you decide to go traitor on your firend and switch to the opposite side before the beginning of the match (by letting him pick teams first). It then gets very fun when you repeatedly kill him without him knowing it was you.
If he wanted to know it was you...he could probably look on the other screen. But, yeah, it's still fun.

super said:
This [Star Wars Battlefront II] is also a good game to play with 2 people, it gets more fun when you decide to go traitor on your firend and switch to the opposite side before the beginning of the match (by letting him pick teams first). It then gets very fun when you repeatedly kill him without him knowing it was you.
Awfully hard when it commentates deaths.
"Tomer Nets was blasted by Jogan Rosh" or something similar.

I don't like the PS2 version of Shadow the Hedgehog, mostly because of the horrible framerate. I've got both PS2 and GC versions, and the GC version wins hands down. (Same goes for Sonic Heroes and other games using that engine. Sonic Riders however was very nice on the PS2.) The framerate goes down a lot in 2P mode on the PS2, while the GC I noticed no drops.

To all non-Akira users ITT, thanks a bunch. I think I'm going to be giving my friend Nightfire, if only because I frikkin hate playing Medal of Honor with him. Again, thanks.

Rukario said:
super said:
This [Star Wars Battlefront II] is also a good game to play with 2 people, it gets more fun when you decide to go traitor on your firend and switch to the opposite side before the beginning of the match (by letting him pick teams first). It then gets very fun when you repeatedly kill him without him knowing it was you.
Awfully hard when it commentates deaths.
"Tomer Nets was blasted by Jogan Rosh" or something similar.
lets just say he isn't the most...brightest person in the world, and my TV is very old/broken so the writing isn't always clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back