What do you do in your spare time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once you get it, the emerald acts like an extreme gear; you have to choose it from there, and once you do, you'll see Super Sonic on his 2nd board. And stating the obvious, SS acts like he's on the ring board.

I knew it was an Extream gear, and i havent gotten the ring board yet... But i'll get around to it, hopefully, Eggbot 2 wasent worth the time tho but that all i do in my spare time, Play riders!

I left the GCN overnight like 3 times + the added gameplay for me to get Eggrobo 2. Now I have all characters, and only have to buy all the extremely useless gear for me to beat this game 100%, but that wont be happening for a while. I'm about to finish NFS:MW, so you know.

I write music and games, and do general progamming work on my Mac, but only when I'm not hanging out with friends, which really isn't that often.

Run around naked...(what did you think I was serious)

Actually I:
Play DooM 2
Play Hexen
Play Heretic
Play Srb2
Help with SRB2 mods
Golf
Go-Kart racing
Draw Sonic Characters
And more than 70% of my time is spent wondering what the hell I'm putting in my Death Ruins mod for SRB2.

I play on Srb2 and mystic realm on some of the time just finding the emblems that I've missed in the game I've only got 6/50!
Go cycling and skateboarding [ although I can't skate as well as cycling]
fishing
Playing on wad files for srb2
playing on the games consoles the older ones and new ones
and some of my time I'am aslo drawing new level maps for SRB2 as soon as I set Doom builder up I will start making the levels up at the moment I'm drawing them :)

I:
Chat on mIRC
play srb2
play any other mod related to srb2
Work on maps
talk to ree-c (meh...)
post on the SRB2 forums
play srb2
play sonic riders
more SRB2 stuff
Ect...

I barely do anything anymore...
All I do is post on forums, going back and fourth between them. Oh and listen to music, occasionally watching new music videos. But that's it. I don't play any videogames anymore (used to be obsessed), don't watch anymore TV, don't do anything... my friend is like "What do you do all day!!?". Well, I sleep alot, so... yeah. Try to get my 12 hours in. :wink:
And I eat sometimes, and go to the bathroom, and bathe...
Lately I've been drawing too, but most of my time is wasted online. Anyone who is addicted to a certain videogame and thinks their life is sad, think again. Because I do nothing all day, people probably think I like going to school. Wrong, school is my mortal enemy, hope it burns down. But I'm getting a video camera soon so I'll make videos and stuff... and spend more time on the internet. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back