I have returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candescence

Yes, it's me. Some of you might have remembered me from way back. I was doing other things, so I ended up forgetting this place. Even more when I lost the bookmark for the SRB2 site.

However, I have learned much about message boards, am a sprite comic author, have become a experienced RPer, and such.

Heh, it's good to be back.

Welcome back!

Yeah, I know how hard it can be to remember a bookmark like SRB2.ORG. ;)

Hi. I'm HotDog003. You might remember me, you might not. I was the one with the 'Tails' avatar a long ways back.

ttwing.gif
?

SSNTails said:
Welcome back!

Yeah, I know how hard it can be to remember a bookmark like SRB2.ORG. ;)

Was that sarcasm? The only reason I lost it was because I had to totally restart my CPU at one point, wiping all the data, so I could get rid of something that was preventing me from accesssing the internet. Not to mention I forgot to make another bookmark, thus I forgot about this site, until now.

'Ey, long time no see. A lot of things have happened since you left like....uhhh.....Never mind really, not much has happened. Official level design contests have started again, the two chatrooms moved from Mysteria to Espernet and AccessIRC, then moved everything to EsperNet, and that's about it.

We're real productive around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back