StephChars v2.1 - World Of Colors Update!

StephChars v2.1 - World Of Colors Update! v2.1

skiplavaubble1.gif
Skips can create water bubbles when he runs on lava. While this may be a harmless little oddity...

skiplavaubble2.gif
...do this long enough and your game will lag due to all the bubbles. They will not disappear unless the map reloads.

-----

This was first noticed during a netgame that I was doing recently today and I was running around with the Elemental Shield on the lava in RVZ and noticed the bubbles. Shortly after... I was getting FPS drops and that's when I noticed that the bubbles weren't disappearing, leading to a build up of objects.

*EDIT*
skipwaterbubble.gif
It also happens when running around in water puddles. Bubbles do not disappear and will lead to FPS drops if there's too many.

*EDIT-2*
Skip also creates bubbles when he performs a dash or slides underwater. These bubbles are permanent as well and due to the slide creating quite a bit of them... can lag the game quite quickly.

Last edited:
This character is super fun! Using the dive with the bubble shield is some of the best movement I've felt in a hot second.

But how the heck can he collect so many scrap and never get a speed decrease? That's a question I made with my mind for now.
Same reason why Mario doesn't get weighed down by the coins he collects.

if you still don't get it, it's because video games don't have to follow the same rules as the real world

srb20703.gif

literally unplayable 0/10

All jokes aside, Skip feels so good to play as, especially with his dive! Maybe it's because I've played A Hat in Time a lot? Not sure. Either way, this is literally my favorite character on the message board now.

I just finished Mystic Realm with this smol boi
It was pretty great, the Whirlwind Shield helped me a lot in AGZ nwn

Very good character, but for some reason the first dive for me doesn't work consistently.
Does it have a very long cooldown? Is this only a problem for me?

Originally Posted by SilverVortex
did you try double jumping after you dived?
Well the first dive worked occasionally, but if I tried diving after the double jump, it always worked.

Last edited:
Talk about a quality character, I specially like the monitor building it's broken af and I love it
Also could there be an Easter egg in the update that makes him say Bing bing wahoo every time he dives? Thanks

Talk about a quality character, I specially like the monitor building it's broken af and I love it
Also could there be an Easter egg in the update that makes him say Bing bing wahoo every time he dives? Thanks

what is bing bing wahoo

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back