Earworm thread Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

So we had one of these before, and it amused me enough and added some tracks to my playlist, so I wanna hear what you guys are all listening to that's been stuck in your head over the past few weeks. I'll start with mine to get the ball rolling.

Dangerous Sports Club - Spray
It's just absurdly simple and catchy. A lot of their tracks are kinda meh, but this particular one I find myself turning to just before I turn into the highway on my drive home from work.

RD Sounds - MoonJumper

Found this while looking for remixes of Seiran's theme, "The Rabbit Has Landed" (which in itself has been an earworm for me)

From the description I can see that search has missed the mark but at the same time the song sounds nothing like the listed source song anyway and is catchy as heck to me so I still think of it as a win.

Catherine Warwick - Bein' Friends

I... haven't been paying attention to the fact that there was an album, not a soundtrack straight-from-the-game album but a studio and mostly-vocal-tracks album for MOTHER / EarthBound Beginnings. And it only released about a month later in the same year the game came out.

This song through its run does a great job with correlating to the overall personality and the range of moods brought on in the games. The vocalist also radiates this same kind of identity the series has too, she's so lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back