SRB2 Reversed Modification *Update*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senku Niola said:
Lets see, if this is suppose to be completely reversed, you got 1 missing problem. Music. Good luck with that. >>
Niiiiiiiiice... if I could figure out a way to get the music exported so that I can reverse it, that would be fine. Other than that, it's impossible to do if I can't. =/
Cheese said:
Oh I meant edit>find. Just check the sector tag in that sector, then find the same lindef sector tag.
...There's something that you didn't notice, it's called "Tag browser." It shows what tags are in what sectors/linedefs. Unless that thing is screwy, then yeah..

EDIT: Darn you, HTML! (Redid post)

EDIT AGAIN: Update... again. Thanks to Senku, the WAD has some reversed music. (Some of the race maps have normal music, that'll be made when the tunes # is figured out.) Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/b3b0rl

Subliminal messages? If you say "Man, I wish there was a working link for this WAD, so I can download it..." you most obviously are hinting for a reupload.

You still mentioned that you couldn't download the file because the download link was broken or whatever.

On topic:

This project would be finished by now, but I've had some problems with the internet, so I won't be able to upload anything.

Also, when I was trying to do something with the WAD file a while ago, it somehow got corrupted and I keep getting a sigsev; so for now, it's not going to be worked on until I can get the current version.

Senku Niola said:
Lets see, if this is suppose to be completely reversed, you got 1 missing problem. Music. Good luck with that. >> <<

I'm gonna need earplugs...

Anyways, I used the download link on the other post because Sendspace (in your first post) won't work.

Here's the problem: when I played it, the game isn't reversed. It comes out normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back