Summer 08 - How are you gonna spend it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fix one of my computers as weired as it sounds and play netgames with someone! Talk if you want to come on mine!

I do what I always do go with the flow ( since I really never choose how my vacation turns out and its my parents )

I will be on holiday then after that play games, talk with friends and visit my family in kent.

Just decided to pay one last visit to the forums. I'm leaving to Mexico in a couple of hours.

Blue Warrior said:
I have two months of vacation. Only two months, that's correct.

The first few months I'm spending in summer school. Hours per day? The same as I would in regular school (6-7 hours). Then we're going to Wyoming, probably for the next 2-4 weeks. The rest of it (approximately two weeks), I just might actually have to myself. Very disappointing.

Only two? That's like double what I get. :/

I'm going to Ohio for a realative's graduation today. I'll be back in a few days.

ola said:
If 1.1 does not come ot in the summer....
What are you gonna do about it? You can't expect them to have it ready by then. It might not come out until 2010, you never know.

Eblo the Hedgehog said:
ola said:
If 1.1 does not come out in the summer....
What are you gonna do about it? You can't expect them to have it ready by then. It might not come out until 2010, you never know.
Actually i dont care because if your bored of the levels then why not make some level which will slowly turn into a mod etc like i have. modding srb2 is more fun than waiting at your PC waiting for ssntails to announce that the 1.1 has been released.

I can already tell you that 1.1 isn't anywhere close to being finished. I think 2010 is a good estimate of when it could be finished.

I'm also gonna work on a character WAD. A beta version of a character WAD...And even a MOD pack to go with...*shot for sacasm* I'm totally gonna make a WAD this summer. What do you say about a recolor? *shot*

Sonict said:
I can already tell you that 1.1 isn't anywhere close to being finished. I think 2010 is a good estimate of when it could be finished.
Really? Wow, I must be psychic. Fear my PK!

Sonict said:

Sonict got the joke wrong!

futureofsrb25dp.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back