Michael Jackson dies - An amazing long lost signer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care much that he died, but i think only because he's a celebrity, everyone goes crazy about it when to be honest, loads of other people are dying in the world over starvation and poverty yet no one even bothers to think about them.

To be honest Michael Jackson dying is like anyone else dying to me, i feel sorry for his family and friends but apart from that I'm not really bothered

Well, this is definitely quite a shocker. Michael Jackson has become quite a legend, but I wish it was because of his music and not because of his creepy makeover. Of course, for rock stars no publicity is bad publicity... I won't even try to make sense of everything that goes on in the crazy celebrity world.

DanteEX said:
I find it sad how he passed away with people still picking at him for the molestation trial. Too bad a lot of them don't understand the meaning of "not guilty".

Aside from that, I've always been a fan of his. I like a majority of his songs, my personal favorite being "Smooth Criminal". And frankly, I did not see this coming at all...

He will be missed.
Funny you should mention that...
I'm listening to Smooth Criminal right now. =P

I wasn't that much of a fan and I wasn't really upset, but this is sad. So young at his age, and he's dead now.

Society pushed me in the wrong direction, but i actually liked his songs.

Smooth Criminal was a DAMN catchy song

Scizor300 said:
Society pushed me in the wrong direction, but i actually liked his songs.

Smooth Criminal was a DAMN catchy song
QUOTED FOR THE WIN

I too am sad about this. I was not a fan but I am still sad.:'-(

Elk said:
I wasn't that much of a fan and I wasn't really upset, but this is sad. So young at his age, and he's dead now.

You do know he was around 50 years old right?

It is not known how he died but he was found unconsious and he died in the hospital. That is the one of the ways no one should go.

Just as long as he doesn't come back as a zombie I am alright.
<--------

ripmj.png

I made MJ's pkmn trainer card in honor of him.

R.I.P The King of Pop, R&B, and Soul.

I swear, go to any forums out there in the net and there is at least 1 topic about his death.

I can't believe he died, it was so unexpected, his music was so cool and "hip" lol, back then. We will always remember him as the King of Pop.

hannahthehedgecat said:
ripmj.png

I made MJ's pkmn trainer card in honor of him.

R.I.P The King of Pop, R&B, and Soul.

Are you sure you still want to do stuff like that. you said you wanted to stop thinking about him for a while. I am still having a ard time though, coming to terms with Steve Irwin being dead. Speaking of which, I was playing Metroid prime hunters and i suddenly died for no reason when i got the news.

I just heard on the news right now that Break-in and robbery are being considered for possible reasons for MJ's death which called the polices attention even more.

I was a huge fan of his music. Bad, Thriller, Beat It, and Billie Jean were my all time faves.

I still can't believe he's gone.

I think in honor of the king of pop, the forum should make a one-time exception to the "No music wads" rule and release a music wad with some of MJ's greatest hits.

Keiro Starr said:
I think in honor of the king of pop, the forum should make a one-time exception to the "No music wads" rule and release a music wad with some of MJ's greatest hits.

Ah, no. Not happening.

People, MJ didn't just die, oh no, he was murdered! Haha no. Really though, this is sad news. Thriller was a great song too!

I find it odd how people don't seem to care much about Michael Jackson until after he's dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back