Resource icon

CoatRack

Official Community CoatRack
Sonic Team Junior
Legacy Knockout
attachment.php

Thanks to the efforts of Hiwin and Katmint, Knockout has been ported from 2.0, to 2.2!

This port has attempted to stay true to the original, minus some changes due to changes to SRB2 in the time that has passed. But the movement is the same over all!

Jump Thok: Knockout can gain a bit of extra height to his jump with a slow-speed thok, additionally it can be used to slow down if you find yourself moving at high speeds!
Insta-Shield: Pressing spin mid-jump, Knockout can summon a shield for a brief moment to protect himself from damage!

Credits go to:
Hiwin, for porting the original version from 2.0!
Katmint, for allowing me to use their Insta-Shield Lua!
Alice, for the creation of the walking animation from those many years ago!
Chrispy, for allowing me to use his spinjump sprites from SonicCE!
Inazuma, for the running sprites from those many years ago!

Supporters / CoAuthors

Attachments

• srb20004.png
    srb20004.png
    184.2 KB · Views: 830
  • LegacyKnockout.png
    LegacyKnockout.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 8,787
  • CL_LegacyKOTE-v1.zip
    100.3 KB · Views: 1,282
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to releases! Dissapointed at the lack of Special Stage support and no Good Ending fireworks. Not dealbreakers, but I feel that both wouldn't be too difficult to add support for.

My biggest issue (though one that can't he helped if we're going for accuracy) is just how heavy he feels. His stats just feel so much slower now that everyone is equal to Sonic, and I find myself using the double jump to get around a lot more than I probably should. He just doesn't feel reliable to move in the air otherwise.

darn. its a shame noone even knew about this port! even I didnt until now!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back