Hidden Palace (Two Acts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an excuse. You never put in all of the emeralds to one stage, ever, not even if it has a special name to it.

I don't think that he could have had a HPZ without the Emeralds, but maybe you could have made them uncollectable?

There are 2 ways I can think of:

1) An invisible/transparent FOF around the emerald
2) Soc an Emerald that can't be collected (You could edit the the originals or make them solid objects

Method 1 is much simpler, you should probably do that one.

Warpshade said:
There are 2 ways I can think of:

1) An invisible/transparent FOF around the emerald
2) Soc an Emerald that can't be collected (You could edit the the originals or make them solid objects

Method 1 is much simpler, you should probably do that one.
Ok I'll try.

Or you could make them uncollectable super emeralds by shrinking the master emerald sprites down to the size of the super emeralds and color them the colors of each of the super emeralds and using them as seven seperate super emeralds.

hms said:
Or you could make them uncollectable super emeralds by shrinking the master emerald sprites down to the size of the super emeralds and color them the colors of each of the super emeralds and using them as seven seperate super emeralds.
I like that idea.

Yeah seriously everyone this level was a sad excuse for a WAD. Why would you want this piece of shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back