• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Classics Blast

Status
Not open for further replies.
GCFreak said:
No, I mean:

image18sa.jpg

i think you'll have to use Gravity sectors and then combined with Dash sectors to move horizontally but with springs also i think to get airborne in the tube

You could use dash sectors to go horizontally and fans to go up! Gravity just does the work when going down.

Tapika the fox said:
You could use dash sectors to go horizontally and fans to go up! Gravity just does the work when going down.

no... i think you can make gravity go up too

use SLOPES FOR SEMi- 3D TUBES! :D It could work but that level would take at least 3 months to be finished :roll:

That's Sonic 2 Delta. It's a hack that combines all the normal levels and the canned levels. It's still got some bugs to fix. And the numerals are there because I turned Debug on.

Actually, I agree that Kega Fusion is better than the Gens, firstly because it has more options, eg; Game Genie; and secondly because you can play Game Gear, Mastersystem, Genesis and Sega CD.

I don't see the difference between those screenshots, but this is coming from someone who only uses Gens because Genecyst screws up underwater in Sonic 2. I prefer my pixelation, myself, so I don't use any blurring at all.

Also, I'm pretty sure that KEGA Fusion is just a source code rip of the original Gens. Any program like that just isn't worth the download.

I use Gens... for all my needs

also... i see the change in the screenshotss and it looks like that Kega Fusion is sorta like an OGL version to Gens, somewhat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back