Ash's Generic SRB2 Questions

I've tried that before, if you use a ridiculously high sector height like 10,000 in software, knuckles will still be able to cling to walls and you'll only get visual glitches, 7000 is fine to use but visual glitches will happen.

Edit: Darn. on Edge beat me to it.

Uhh, I'd tell you to try it. Try using an animated texture for your sky.

However, last I saw it was on the list of things to put in 1.1 on the first post, so. :/

Another question (rofl, a lot now. Thank goodness I didn't make a seperate topic for each)

How would I go about animating an object (sprite) that otherwise doesn't animate? For example, I want to animate RFLGA0 and BFLGA0 (red and blue flags), so I just put them in (the sprites to animate) after eachother like so;

RFLGA0
RFLGB0
RFLGC0
etc.
Yet, it doesn't animate. Could I possibly SOC it to animate, or would I have to hard code it in C?

Segmint said:
Yeah, I figured I'd just try that (animated texture for sky).

It didn't work. It turns into REDWALL/Hall of mirrors. I don't know why it doesn't work, though. I think it's showing the walls of the ceiling, which is wrong. Help...?

Another thing, I'm still having trouble with the texture offsets of FOFs. I can't get linedef 255 to work properly...

Wait, do I just tag it to the linedef I want, or do I use a control sector? I tried both, because I can get neither to work.

No tags. Just set the linedefs to 255, and set the offset. Also, it only works on the fornt side of the linedef.

It works, but it doesn't set a texture offset, it scrolls the texture. I don't want the texture to continuously scroll, I just want to set them.

Edit: Nevermind, got it to work without the scroll texture offset thing.

NEW QUESTION ROFLMAO

How do I perform a color remap in XWE? It'd be useful if I knew (because I have to use it ololololol x_x).

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back