Playing through the main campaign with this was certainly a really wacky and fun experience, that tied with the hilarious animations, sound effects and surprising challenge aspect made for a super fresh and charming playthrough unlike anything I've seen before it.

I honestly wished the eject button and actual jump were switched. Kept pressing eject whenever I was thinking I was going to jump, but overall great character.

I agree with this, I understand it might be designed this way to purposely mess you up since its an april fools wad. But i think it would be overall, more enjoyable to the experience (lol) if these two were switched.

Version 1.1 is now out!
I tried to focus mostly on bug fixing rather than new features. Hopefully nothing is broken this time!
This update also adds the ability to force stop during rocketing, allowing you to step on top of certain platforms. This should make MP SS7 substantially easier to complete.

+ ahaha please don't kill me man553 :))
+ You can now stop in mid-air, as long as you are still being launched.
+ You can now roll backwards. woah
+ You can now perform a mistake while flashing.
+ Your rocket recharges faster and launches earlier during special stages.
+ SFX captions
* For some weird reason the game would try to set the player sprite2 to something else, so now I'm holding it at gunpoint to stop
* Dying in special stages properly ends the round
* Fixed ropes
* Inazuma now obeys the laws of no movement
* You can no longer hop to a side during 2D mode.
* Infinite lives work now
* Made sure you didn't lose lives if the map is over and you died anyways
- Removed some stupid code
I've also updated the description of the release post a bit.

Original file kept for historical purposes.

Last edited:
Kinda sad that the whole rolling physics didn't actually end up making it in, but it's still a very neat concept for a character gameplay wise.

Jokes aside please tell me if 2.2 Inazuma is on the way. Not to speed you up but I would love to play as him once he comes out.

Version 2 has been released!
Due to the changes in this version, I've decided to keep 1.1 as well.

This version includes The Feature: Slopes!
You can now go down slopes and go even faster than before!

A secondary feature is being able to retain speed!
The wheelchair now has less friction, allowing the player to continue rolling forwards and build up speed the longer Forward is held - unless you quickly turn to put the wheel in the path (by quickly aiming to a side), forcing you to stop almost instantly.
Careful - Overdoing it by going too fast and stopping with the wheel will cause you to tilt and fall off.

Also this thing.
srb2win_2020-04-13_00-38-24.png

+ Slope support! Now you go faster towards the direction of the slope you're on
+ Brand new tipping indicator
+ Being perpendicular to momentum makes you tilt
* Inazuma has less friction overall, making you retain speed for longer
* Being perpendicular to momentum increases friction massively
* Fixed automatic jump on the first few frames upon respawn in singleplayer

[my ass itches]
[Ow]
[Inazuma Moment]
[goodb ye] *windows 95 startup*
srb20082.gif
After this, Inazuma explodes like usual.

I might have forgotten to comment when this came out at first, but this is still possibly the greatest character to ever touch SRB2

Thanks for this masterpiece, and specially thanks for what's possibly the only april fools joke that's not both insufferable and unfunny, this is peak comedy and now everything is less funnier since this exist.

Last edited:
oh no he is in a wheelchair
no more ina port to 2.2 ):

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

he is in a chair yet he can still beat eggman

oh no he is in a wheelchair
no more ina port to 2.2 ):

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

he is in a chair yet he can still beat eggman
Breaking News Wheel Chaired Man Beats an Egg shaped Man (don't take offense please just joking around)

Heya, it's been a while... so that means.
Yeah I feel like this mod should have Xmomentum support because I would at least like this mod character to have a super form that's actually accessible and I know that vanilla wheelschair inazuma isn't supposed to have a super form... But it would be fun to see a guy on a wheelchair blasting through each zone and giving Dr eggman one hell of an ass whooping.

Also here's a screenshot of wheelchair inazuma getting a little hungry so he got out a pineapple to eat it.
srb20011.png

Jesus, I can imagine Inazuma jumping out of the wheelchair while flashing yellow now.

Thanks for putting that in my mind. I'll never get that out of there.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back