there is a bug where when I play split screen mode with my brother player 2 can not boost doable jump homing attack light dash or any of the abillites besides jumping and stomping & sliding

there is a bug where when I play split screen mode with my brother player 2 can not boost doable jump homing attack light dash or any of the abillites besides jumping and stomping & sliding

This has been a problem for a while, I think they are finding a way to fix the problem right now.

How do I boost pls someone tell me I play whit my key board

You have to use the Custom Buttons. In options, when you go to Player 1 Controls>Control Configuration there should be a thing called Add-Ons where you have to map the custom buttons (I use "e" for the custom action 1 for example. Map them as you please).

「AxeCrusader」;841145 said:
You have to use the Custom Buttons. In options, when you go to Player 1 Controls>Control Configuration there should be a thing called Add-Ons where you have to map the custom buttons (I use "e" for the custom action 1 for example. Map them as you please).

It still doesn’t work

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

It still doesn’t work I think I have go back to junio sonic when it was more simple

It still doesn’t work

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

It still doesn’t work I think I have go back to junio sonic when it was more simple

are you using the latest version of SRB2 (2.2.8)?

I have so fun with this character!!! especially with the shields and their powers in modern's abilities

I like the force shield that makes you like knuckles with the climb lol.

Last edited:
tengo un problema cuando pongo el y elijo el sonic moderno aperase un sonic verde y sin ninguna habilidad como arreglo eso

tengo un problema cuando pongo el y elijo el sonic moderno aperase un sonic verde y sin ninguna habilidad como arreglo eso

1. El MB es un lugar donde se habla en ingles, favor respetar esa regla.
2. Tienes una version vieja de SRB2, tienes que tener la mas nueva para poder jugar con Moderno, ya que en anteriores versiones, el LUA no funcionaba como ahora.

Question? What kind of command do I use in the console to change Modern Sonics voice?

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Nevermind, found out how.

I need a little help guys...

So i downloaded the mod installed it as normal and joined a no save game file just to have some fun. But sonic is green and doesn't do any of the moves he used to. (Homming attack, boost,...) i have everything setted up so is not because of anythig like that. reading the logs i seen commands wich seems to fix these but by writting them on the console they don't work. Does anyone know how to put this codes or where to put them into?

So i downloaded the mod installed it as normal and joined a no save game file just to have some fun. But sonic is green and doesn't do any of the moves he used to. (Homming attack, boost,...) i have everything setted up so is not because of anythig like that. reading the logs i seen commands wich seems to fix these but by writting them on the console they don't work. Does anyone know how to put this codes or where to put them into?

1. Please, stop using too much Bolds.
2. You are playing an older version of SRB2, if you want to play as modern correctly, download the 2.2.8 version.

This is a pretty great mod, and it's pretty fun ,i'm not a Modern Main but i like it,
But, Modern Sonic can cheat in races, It is annoying, but it's a pretty neat mod.

[Heres a little fact: Flying Sonic is faster then Modern Sonic.]

Ok, so before making a question, try to read the most recent comments I'm not being rude, is only that this question was already made it, so...

You are playing an older version of SRB2, if you want to play as modern correctly, download the 2.2.8 version.

About the codes are only to modify some miscellaneous like the voice of modern, the HUD, etc.

i need help with him hes always green and no rings and life and i useing the srb2 web beta so pls help me ;w;

Are you planning on doing a kart for modern sonic?

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

i love it lol its so nice

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 7, Members: 0, Guests: 7)

Back