The Social Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

UruZingLo

Zero out of Ten
Well while i was watching T.V. the trailer for this movie came on, after seeing the trailer all I could say was what? I understand its a movie about the finding of Facebook and what not, but even though the trailer really lost me, and to me it does not seem to be that interesting of movie(I did see a good cast line-up though). I might give this movie a chance then again I probably won't. What are your opinions so far on the movie based on the trailers and info so far?

From the trailer, it sounds hilarious. I probably won't see it, but that's more because I don't regularly go to the theater than whether or not I think its gonna be any good.

Because, unless Zuckerburg has an unbelievably large amount of humility as far as the average billionaire goes, I don't see why someone who want to fund a film that has a negative portrayal of said person. The film isn't shameless promotion of Facebook and its creator.

As I see it, there's two main motives behind the creation of this film's screenplay: the fact that Facebook has taken off in the past few years and that a film about it just seven years after its creation will probably turn a few heads from the rather polarizing idea of a Facebook movie, or that it's a film about the world's youngest billionaire.

Maybe I'll find out if I decide whether or not it's worth seeing from the Tomatometer rating.

Zuckerberg is also rather unenthusiastic about this film being made while he's still alive.

r.i.p
tom-anderson-myspace-smjpg-jpeg-image-230x228-pixels.png
no movie for you sir.

You could at least tell the more uninformed users that it's a picture of Tom Anderson, the founder of MySpace.

By the way, the movie was great, guys. I've actually heard it being called one of the best examples of American filmmaking in the last decade, simply because it really is. Everything about it was incredibly good, the directing, the writing, the acting...it was pretty much an orgy of good filmmaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back