• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Silver Wad. Yays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only three sprites are about done right now but it should not take more then two weeks to finish them all. All that white junk around him will be gone when its done. :) So here is a nice Picture of my work. :mrgreen:
StupidSilverBeingStupid.png

Tails is great said:
Sweet , it gives me a break from playing the usual cast. I'm surprised no one thought of the idea before.

Finish it now!

1. There are several character wads to give you a break from the regular cast.

2. Everyone's had it on their mind since they saw the trailer. Whether they think it's a bad idea or not.

This is for those who think he is too big. Note: Yes I know his feet are in the grass but you can still get a good idea of size.
TestOfSize.png

1. Gak! Frame-stretched!
2. He looks skewed.
3. THE **** GAME HASN'T EVEN COME OUT YET!

(There, 4 stars, no curse filter evasion, happy?)

Ok. Im going. I apologize for not being able to draw exactly like SSNTails. Fact: That sprite is just as tall as regular Sonic. I'll see you all in two months. Bye.

Nice of you trying, but this wad is already in development.

You can go further, but the wad will probably be less popular because of HMSX' wad. By the way, I kinda like it, but his feet look.....well, weird.

Nice try, remove the white pixels and make him less tall and this wad will be quite good. But I love the fact that you are trying this all by yourself, without recoloring wads.

All right, I'm sick of this. Normally, I wouldn't comment on a Sonic recolor, official or otherwise. But when you sit there flaming a person for something he's working hard on, it's annoying. He's actually drawing this all himself. No base. No pre-made sprites. Quit comparing the two. There's obviously some real difference between the two, and some of Hyper Metal Sonic X's look like they're recolored from something else. I'd like to see you try to pull of drawing a character from scratch. Oh, that's right, you think that imbecilic editing of the official SRB2 Sonic sprite is cool. If you don't have anything constructive to add to a topic where someone is putting actual work into the character, than don't say anything at all.

Now, some of you may think it's hypocritical of me to back Akira in this instance. But that's not the case. I get mad at the people who stupidly edit the SRB2 Sonic sprites and then pass it on as something all their own. Here, we have someone drawing his sprites from scratch, and moronic n00bs attack him for it. So, no, this isn't hypocrisy. This is defending someone who deserves defending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back