SA2Shadow V3 beta is out! UPDATE!(On hold due to SF94-serv)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SA2 Shadow Version 3 has new super form sprites(Only some of them are new, as this is a beta), beta running sprites and more. It has the option to use the SA2 jump soc by typing in the console "RUNSOC SA2-ON" or "RUNSOC SA2-OFF". Chaos spear still hasn't gotten any new sprites, but I'm still currently working on it

By the way, credit "Supachao" for the original emerald sprites.

Screen shots:
srb20141fr6.png

srb20142ub1.png

srb20143qy7.png

srb20144bj9.png

srb20145hi4.png

createdxw0.png

Please tell me if you find any glitches, and leave feedback, thank you.
YOU EDIT THIS WAD AND AND I KILL YOU.
Download Update Pending

For the love of god, I open the wad in XWE and what do I find but a part of the S_SKIN and a file withing the wad named NTMJMP. Change that now, for one thing, it doesn't uses Nitemare's jump sound I know that, but it just breaks Nitemare. Go fix now please. Other than that it's just a Shadow wad as usual.

Wasn't this place for finished characters? :p Anyway, it was okay althought the flashing silver/yellow in super mode doesnt really work when your standing frames are always yellow. Also, the wad doesn't look much different from the regualr SRB2 Shadow. I did notice that he now has jets.

First off, shut up AGAIN Edge, second I forgot to mention the ring sling item exploding = bad for Chaos Spears, they aren't suppose to explode into big things like that. The second thing was that alot of the new or edited frames look crappy to me unfortunately. :/ I think it was mostly the angled frames aren't angled correctly, and the front back and side are just... well I'm not sure what exactly to say to explain what is wrong. Oh, and a third thing, Shadow's skates don't produce flames. They produce a few small white/yellow airball things.

The A1 and A5 running frames aren't finished, I actually think they're crappy too, I'm also working on those.

tailsmastermind said:
Wasn't this place for finished characters? :p Anyway, it was okay althought the flashing silver/yellow in super mode doesnt really work when your standing frames are always yellow. Also, the wad doesn't look much different from the regualr SRB2 Shadow. I did notice that he now has jets.

SA2 shadow at first just had that SA2 jump soc, and I decided to add some sprites, so you shouldn't see that much of a difference.

Also thanks for the feedback, everything will be fixed soon.

The sprites are unfinished, remember I used SMS's old super shadow sprites for v2? Once again, this will be fixed as soon as possible.

When Shadow goes Super/Hyper Shadow or whatever the hell you want to refer to him as, his fur changes to silver, his red stays the same, and the chest hair does NOT turn red.

Need I say it again? I only replaced some of the sprites, the other ones are still being worked on. The changing red is SMS's doing. He made the moving sprites, I did the floating sprites.

Hmm, the only odd part about Super/Hyper Shadow is that that silver there in that screenshot has a yellowish tint to it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back