How well does SRB2 run on virtual PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably going to get virtual PC very soon, and I need to know if I should stick with the one built for mac, or try the PC version on virtual PC.

=SF94=

Very well acually, I use it all the time

However...I would suggest using the launcher to turn the sound to SFX only, it makes it almost lag free

My computer is a (I Fixed it shuffle >.>)450mhz, you think it will still work just as well? And can you play online with it on virtual PC, even if I don't have a newer mac?

For me, netgames work fine, it should just automaticly use whatever internet connection your mac is using

sonicfreak94 said:
My computer is a 450mghz, you think it will still work just as well? And can you play online with it on virtual PC, even if I don't have a newer mac?
450 Mega Gigahertz? WTF?
Anyways, I don't know how well a 450 MHz machine would do EMULATING windows and a game.

On mac, people call it "mghz" for some reason, like this: "Mega Hurtz"(I know "Hurtz" is wrong.)... I don't know why...

And that was what I was asking. I'm not too sure my computer at this speed could handle emulating an operating system, and playing a game on it at the same time. I still need it (virtual PC) for the was editing part, just because the mac wad editors mostly need OS 9 classic, and the ones that don't need OS 9 aren't good wad editors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back