Need help to start making my ROBLOX versoin of SRB2

I don't think I'd be fit to help with this project given my current experience of programming and game development (little to none) but I'm curious about whether it'll look exactly the same or whether it will use it's models. Classic Sonic Simulator exists so I think a Roblox remake of this game could definitely turn out great.

I don't think I'd be fit to help with this project given my current experience of programming and game development (little to none) but I'm curious about whether it'll look exactly the same or whether it will use it's models. Classic Sonic Simulator exists so I think a Roblox remake of this game could definitely turn out great.
Models. It’s also meant to be if it was made in ROBLOX. So Gravity Controller, Classic Sonic model, and more. You can help test if you want.

Uh SRB2 has already 100% native Android support... Its even official, look at the Downloads section... and for iOS you can play SRB2WEB, even thought its not native support, its just downloading SRB2 and asking the browser to run it, similiarly to Roblox. Also, Roblox is not good enough to replicate SRB2, momentum is near impossible to do without illusion

Uh SRB2 has already 100% native Android support... Its even official, look at the Downloads section... and for iOS you can play SRB2WEB, even thought its not native support, its just downloading SRB2 and asking the browser to run it, similiarly to Roblox. Also, Roblox is not good enough to replicate SRB2, momentum is near impossible to do without illusion

There is probably One Million Sonic Fangames on ROBLOX...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back