SRB2 Unofficially(?) on Mobile

Some updates were pushed today. The first one was touch control modifications, but the second update I can confirm now makes Lua mods work (at least on Samsung Galaxy S9+ on Android 10)

I've had a mess about with the port for a while (using the latest update, too) - though I don't know what it is, but the touch controls are pretty unusable on my device. (Pixel 2 XL) The joystick is about the size of the tiny black circle inside it (basically locking Sonic to running diagonally always) and I've not yet figured out a way to move the camera (dragging on the empty space with my other thumb does not work)

Works well with a bluetooth controller though, I'll give it that. (Also doesn't really run well in Software Mode at all, so I kinda have to deal with OpenGL's butchered colours :c)

I've had a mess about with the port for a while (using the latest update, too) - though I don't know what it is, but the touch controls are pretty unusable on my device. (Pixel 2 XL) The joystick is about the size of the tiny black circle inside it (basically locking Sonic to running diagonally always) and I've not yet figured out a way to move the camera (dragging on the empty space with my other thumb does not work)

Works well with a bluetooth controller though, I'll give it that. (Also doesn't really run well in Software Mode at all, so I kinda have to deal with OpenGL's butchered colours :c)

The bigger the screen resolution is, the smaller the analog hitbox is. Try lowering the resolution in Options. That should also fix the software renderer.

I literally cannot figure out how the fuck to get the latest version working. I'm a mobile user and it frustrates me

I literally cannot figure out how the fuck to get the latest version working. I'm a mobile user and it frustrates me
Here's what I did:
I installed the apk and the srb2 installer and used exagear to get the files out. Next, I made the org.stjr.srb2 folder in my Android/Data folder, and the files folder inside it. I moved the data files to there, and it works now!

Sent from my SM-G950U using ********

Here's what I did:
I installed the apk and the srb2 installer and used exagear to get the files out. Next, I made the org.stjr.srb2 folder in my Android/Data folder, and the files folder inside it. I moved the data files to there, and it works now!

Or you could just change the installer's extension from .exe to .7z, and use something like ZArchiver to extract it without needing Exagear.

Or you could just change the installer's extension from .exe to .7z, and use something like ZArchiver to extract it without needing Exagear.
You're right, you could do that, too.

OpenGL dos not work for me anymore. Ground, walls and ceilings are not displayed at all, while I can see the chatacter, rings, badnicks, skybox and other stuff. Im so sad, it worked fine before the update D:

OpenGL dos not work for me anymore. Ground, walls and ceilings are not displayed at all, while I can see the chatacter, rings, badnicks, skybox and other stuff. Im so sad, it worked fine before the update D:

What is your phone model? Mine is a Samsung Galaxy S8, it can run everything pretty well.

Yeah I think that your phone problem oof

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back