Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he's my brother, hence the similar avatar styles. However I don't want to be blamed for anything he does. I usually have to do this kind of introduction stuff for him. He's known on SRB2 as Matthew.

Kitsune said:
Yeah, he's my brother, hence the similar avatar styles. However I don't want to be blamed for anything he does. I usually have to do this kind of introduction stuff for him. He's known on SRB2 as Matthew.

If I didn't know any better, I would say that you and DAV are one and the same...

Introduce Myself?

I am W O L F E.
I am not related or am Segon the Wolfe, if you may have known, and also not related to other names of "Wolf" or "Wolfe." I am very nice, but because I often defeat people in netgames, I'm seen much differently, tragically. I like to help people as much as possible, whenever, so feel free to ask. I also have many alternate names, if you wish to ask.
Have a nice day. :)
This might seem odd to ask, but I've been longing for a girlfriend for quite a while.

W O L F E said:
Introduce Myself?

I am W O L F E.
I am not related or am Segon the Wolfe, if you may have known, and also not related to other names of "Wolf" or "Wolfe." I am very nice, but because I often defeat people in netgames, I'm seen much differently, tragically. I like to help people as much as possible, whenever, so feel free to ask. I also have many alternate names, if you wish to ask.
Have a nice day. :)
This might seem odd to ask, but I've been longing for a girlfriend for quite a while.
Don't ask for girlfriend stuff on Internet forums unless they're made for those things. Many a time have I seen a topic locked for things like that, and it can ruin reputations.

Amy Rose said:
Hi there my name is Amy. I live in Austraila. I hope to meet alot of nice people on here ^_^
Congratulations to be the third user here to use a name exactly like that one. First WhiteRose who renamed himself to AmyRose everywhere else, then amyrose, and now Amy Rose.

On the upside though. G'day fellow Australian SRB2er. ^_^

Hi I am Lightning The Fox!
I've been here since last year and lost intrest at one point. ( Roblox obsession ) I then came back after seeing my super shadow srb2 movie got a ton of views and comments I had to come back.

I will either be annoying or ok depending on how you see me... ( Pick option 2! )

I'll Begin said:
Amy Rose said:
Hi there my name is Amy. I live in Austraila. I hope to meet alot of nice people on here ^_^
Congratulations to be the third user here to use a name exactly like that one. First WhiteRose who renamed himself to AmyRose everywhere else, then amyrose, and now Amy Rose.

On the upside though. G'day fellow Australian SRB2er. ^_^

You are the first Australian that I've actually communicated with that has said "G'day." No joke.

I'm Sonicboy The Hedgehog And I'm A nice frined when you get to know me. :) And I Like Conker's Bad Fur Day! I'm pretty good at ctf. I even got my friend into this game. ;)

My name is ola. Ola is atually the first 3 letters of my name. Im 13 years old.
I dont consider myself a noob/newb because i have hanged around this fourm for a year. I have read the rules and know to fear Mystic. Why wont i put my whole name? It is too long and ola is much esier to sat.BTW i am not spanish i am black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Back