• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Next Generation Darkspine Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
GCFreak said:
...or that is a recolor of RgxSuperSonic's NGSonic sprites.
Definitely! Shape, height, pose and face are (except of the coulors and the missing eyes) absolutely the same...

zck2020 said:
In any case, make his shading darker, thiken the stripes, give color to the arms, make the rings look like round rings, not cuffs, add more detailed shading, and please, don't make the animation of these sprites as horrible as the next gen Sonic's. >.> Like so:
Before.......................After
playa1tk6.png
dddddab9.png
Your one looks a little pillow-shaded in some parts, doesn't it?
I could be wrong because I don't know how this darkspine thingy is supposed to look like but those sprite looks kind of strange.

Super-forms aren't affected by lighting other than themselves. If the super-form radiates light, then you see more of it where the body is thickest in your line of site, thus creating the pillow-shading affect.

Senku Niola said:
I remember RGX saying something in his topic about NOT recoloring his Sonic without permission or something.

Exactly.....

1. That is a edit of my wad. last time I checked, I wasn't asked for permission.

2. Do something on your own, its not worth it to edit mine. Please stop, it sucks anyway since it only had very few frames. Besides, recolors suck. (no offense)

3. This is how I draw DarkSpine Sonic, http://rgxsupersonic.deviantart.com/art/Sonic-Collab-2-part-8-54082948

EDIT:
zck2020 said:
In any case, make his shading darker, thiken the stripes, give color to the arms, make the rings look like round rings, not cuffs, add more detailed shading, and please, don't make the animation of these sprites as horrible as the next gen Sonic's. >.> Like so:
playa1tk6.png
dddddab9.png

Really Nice, I like how you completely turn my picture into a sprite It must have took you a while to do it. If you continue this, I would approve since this had a lot more effort put into it. Also a simple "based off RgxSuperSonic's sprites" would be nice as well. One last thing, the original wad's animation wasn't completed thats why it looked horrible. >_<

RgxSuperSonic said:
zck2020 said:
playa1tk6.png
dddddab9.png

Really Nice, I like how you completely turn my picture into a sprite It must have took you a while to do it. If you continue this, I would approve since this had a lot more effort put into it.

That took about oh, say, 15 min. I was just bored and in the mood to sprite. So thanks, but, this isn't my topic. Besides I've already made a Darkspine wad & I'm getting slammed about how there's too many Sonic wads.

EDIT: NIce animation BTW

:thumb54082948:

zck2020 said:
That took about oh, say, 15 min. I was just bored and in the mood to sprite. So thanks, but, this isn't my topic. Besides I've already made a Darkspine wad & I'm getting slammed about how there's too many Sonic wads.

EDIT: Nice animation BTW

:thumb54082948:

Hmm... thats pretty quick. I understand this is not your topic, I was addressing the last quote to you. Thanks for the comment and there will always be another new sonic wad, its your decision if you want to continue it...

The prismatic angel said:
How do u sprite anyway?
Uhh...paint, Adobe Illistrator, Flash, or Fireworks. Any of thos programs will work. Though I prefer paint. It's much easier and simpler to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back