What's your favorite N64 games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I forgot Ocarina of Time. I loved the game so much, I bought myself an ocarina. I still have it (and play it... poorly at best).

Pretty much everything listed except mario party. I tried the Custom Robo game, and it is fun.

I never owned any console where I used to live, and then later on, my first console was the GBA, and then the GCN. Might as well download the roms.

n64kz1.png

I only got Pokemon, Mario Party, and Yoshi's Story to simply try it out. Pokemon didn't had a story, but it was great to pick any Pokemon from the list and see it in 3D. Party was boring. I passed the first board, went to some sort of battle arena, and took it off. Yoshi's Story was waaay to childish for me. The actual game was glitched, thanks to it being a rom.

I actually keep forgetting to get DK64, Conkers, and Banjo Kazooie. I only played it in stores, and had no idea what I had to do, as I just kept exploring the world as both the bear and the skull guy.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Yoshi's Story was waaay to childish for me.

Fair enough.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
The actual game was glitched, thanks to it being a rom.

That game has fairly advanced graphics and is still not 100% supported by video plugins yet. I've had the most luck with Glide64 using the eVoodoo wrapper, though there are a few areas that run rather slow. Jabo's can run it full-speed but has various issues with sprite rotation, among other things.

Mischief Makers
Mystical Ninja: Starring Goemon
Super Mario 64
Diddy Kong Racing
Kirby: Crystal Shards
Donkey Kong 64

Among others. I was really surprised nobody had mentioned Mischief Makers or Mystical Ninja, though.

• Conker's Bad Fur Day
  • Mario Kart 64
  • F-Zero X
  • Super Smash Bros.
  • Super Mario 64
  • Donkey Kong 64
  • Pokemon Stadium 2
You get it.

Cegalman said:
There were'nt much good N64 games

Where were you? Under a rock?

Well my fav N64 games were always:

Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Mario party (original)
Super Smash Bros.
Star Fox 64
GoldenEye 007 (Has anyone stated this? This was the best FPS ever!)
Perfect Dark
WWF Warzone (my first wrestling game)
WWF No Mercy
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time
Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask (my fav zelda title)
Resident Evil 2 (Note: this is the best version of all)
Pokemon stadium 1 + 2
Turok 2
Donkey Kong 64
Paper Mario

I think Ridge Racer or Crusin Universal

I once got Conker's Bad Fur Day when I was probably 7...

Ok, either your parents don't look/care about ratings, or when you bought it the cashier didn't bother to notice you being waaaay to young for that game.

Also, I like Donkey Kong 64, Super Mario 64, and Star Wars: Pod Racer. BTW, LoZ isn't as good as people say it is. *dives under rock*

Dude_ said:
Ok, either your parents don't look/care about ratings, or when you bought it the cashier didn't bother to notice you being waaaay to young for that game.

I don't really remember the story...

But when I was playing it one day I was battling the Poop Monster Boss, and when it was singing "I'm going to throw my s*** at you!" She was starring at me, and I was laughing for no apparent reason.

O.o...

Hmmm..

Super Mario 64
The Banjo Kazooie games
Donkey Kong 64
Kirby and the Crystal Shards
Super Smash Bros

And some others I keep forgetting.

Peppy Hare said:
Do a barrel roll!

You are becoming more like your father!

The original Super Smash Bros. was pretty good, along with Super Mario 64.

Ocarina of Time was great too, shame that I never finished the game...

Unfortunately I didn't play much N64 but that I have played I can say LoZ:OoT and MM. The REAL unfortunate thing is that I've never played Conker! That would be up there for sure if I had played it. I tried forever to get a rom of it that worked but Fusion is the only emulator I can properly run, I think Project64 hates me.

I pretty much liked every single N64 game I've owned.
My favorite would be... Banjo-Tooie.
Runner Ups include LoZ OoT, SM64, Mario Kart, Star Fox 64, Paper Mario, and Yoshi's Story (I don't give a damn if it's a childish game. D:)

Too bad I can't play any of these games with the extremely fail N64 controller I currently have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back