Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I am ashtheman14. I live in the UK and constantly drink tea. Do not give me a cornish pastie or I will puke, I love chinese though and just about any kind of takeaway. My hobbies are basic map making and playing on xsrb2's sonic golf feature.

I guess this is a good place to start.

Good point.

Hi, I'm Zipper. I'm 13 and * Rest of the personal information is censored*.

I couldn't, can't and won't be able to make any wads because I lack the knowledge. =D

I still enjoy SRB2 though.

(This doesn't count as a bump,right?)

Hello again!

Well, I'm back but unable to play srb2 since the computer it was on got thrown out (don't ask it's a family matter) and before I came back I broke my boredom with DOOM for the PS1 as well as breaking a few records on M&S at the winter olympic games for DS. Not much else going on, but I'm happy to at least be partially back with the community :)

Last edited:
I'm Legend and my real name is Tony. I'm 12 years old and I live in south of Sweden. My interests are: Football, Guitar, Singing (Horribly), SRB2, Video games and Computer. And, well that's it!

Hello, my name is Arf and I've been on this forums for a while now. After having stuck for such a long time I've made some silly stuff like WED.wad and participated on the rise and fall of HDIJ. I am 11 years old and love sonic.

I cannot for the life of me find any intro post by me in this topic, so I think I'll just post another introduction post. Hi, I'm BlazingPhoenix! I hardly ever play SRB2 anymore, when I did, it was usually just with Mystic Realm or Acid Missile and Blue Heaven. If you've actually looked at the topic link my sig, you'd know that I'm one of the five moderators of the ZDoom Forums. I like Heretic & Hexen mapping a lot more than Doom because of the colors and the palette. Playing Doom is just fine enough for me. For games, I love playing Tales of Symphonia, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Doom 1 & 2, Heretic(all of these I've gone through countless times), not so much Hexen, but modding for it is fun.

Last edited:
Okay, I think it's about time I stop "snooping" around the boards as a guest and finally make a username and join this little community. =P

Anyways, I am Pyro Fox Boy (Pyro is good, too) and I have been hiding in the shadows since the last demo and 2.0 came out. I'm in Job Corps right now picking up a trade (Information Technology) and I'm playing some SRB2 (just by myself and maybe a friend if I can), Pokemon, and other games to pass some time here. I'm also interested on making some levels and maybe some WADs, as well. I'll have to wait to get home for summer before I can start that...

Might as well throw this out here: I'm 21. God, I'm old. xD;

Hi there

I'm Ricardo (that's my real name), I'm from Portugal and I decided to create an account here in the boards after knowing about them and SRB2 in general for about 2 years. Only recently I've gotten interested in map design and SOCing but have nothing really substantial done, only a couple of loose ideas that may yet to be glued together into a map that I intend to publicly release.

I occasionally play online, not right now though, as college is being a fickle bitch, but when I do I go by the alias of Dead_Guybrush.

Anyways, I'm not really what you would call a Sonic fan as I only own a single Sonic game (Rush if you really have to know) and only found interest in SRB2 thanks to a friend of mine.

As for other interests, I enjoy playing all sorts of video games, watch North American television series (yes, Lost), a couple of anime series, programming and some more nerdy stuff.

Hello! My name is Erick. I'm 18 and an aspiring programmer/videogame creator.

Extra: My first post here was going to be in the Editing Help subforum, but i solved my problem myself |3

Hi, I'm Chaotic Chao. This is a late post... oh well. I love chao, and you can tell by my avatar.

Gotta know as much as I can!

I am Zinos (ICE) and I'm PERFECT in every way. I am a saint, heck, an ANGEL. there is NOTHING wrong with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back