Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sumakima said:
No, I don't think he is, Spazzo, but, a lot of adults use "chtspk" because they think its "KEWL" *knifed*

That wasn't really chtspk. He speaks french as a first language, don't flame for bad english just because he can't properly speak it yet.

The last time I checked, the French don't use all available text colour options in a single post.

Whatever, I guess. Doesn't really matter.

Hello, My name is ~Zzzzt~ and I rarely ever talk, my I.Q. is 197 on the dot. I have multiple personalities, at least 9 of them, believe it ornot.
I'm always thinking too much it's to the point that I forget to do a few things. I used to be a noob, but now I'd say I'm more of a choob or a boon.

I actually don't think I ever introduced myself.
I am CrazyGamerx6, but you can call me Crazy. Or just plain mad.
Anyways, I'm good at spriting, and I have played sonic games since I was 4. And I think thats reason enough for me to be here, M'kay?

Hey, I am the Not so supervirus. That name is from what I call, The virus's curse. I am 14, huge SRB2 fan, I love any version of SRB2. I hope to be a very trusted user of the messagebaord.

Hi, I'm Soniccuz a person of few words. I'm a video game fanatic particularly the Sonic verse and Fighting games. I like to travel, been to Hawaii, London and Ireland. I just started messing around with Doom builder and SRB2 level design.

I usually don't stay very active an messageboards but I'll try and stick around.

I think I should reintroduce my self. I used to be *swallows* Gaaradude6969, but I finally decided to make another account, make that other one obsolete, and I am now Chisuun, my more...COMMON name.

Hello. I'm Jacklekku aka Silverfan33. I'm 10 years old. I joined here because, well, I wanted to. Don't worry, I won't act like a n00b. Also, I'm a Silver the Hedgehog fan and a Jackle fan. Ever saw the BKLUMP pic on srb2.srb? That's Jackle. He's a very popular boss from NiGHTS into Dreams.

Heya, I'm just making my first post.

A few people may know who I am from SRB2 netgame matches, But to those of you who don't, I'm Django Urikashima.

I heard about SRB2 through a different website from a friend I met who had the exact same tastes in games I did. After I did some research, I downloaded the game... and well, the rest is history in the making.

From the few games I've played, I can honestly say I'm not the best in the world. However, I'm always improving on the game, so that I can hold my own against some of SRB2's elite players.

I wanted to do a profile-like introduction, but then I thought that would be a bit too weird for me, so I just threw this together.

Anyway, I hope to be apart of this forum for a while, so be nice to me. ;D

Maybe I should reintroduce myself.

I used to be Mikel93, but I decided to make a new account since I don't want to go by Mikel93 anymore. Though you can still call me Mikel.

Hell-o.
I'm not so new here, i've had an older account called "Silver Da Hedgehog", but i've lost the password, and the account got inactive.So yeah, i couldn't log in with that one.

Expect a avatar and a signature for teh lulz.

Hi,im 15 and here i come in this huge srb2 game.Im a shadow fan and an amy fan too. I just wish both could be a couple. Im a girl form canada and i go to school. Im used to be evil some time but i don't bite so don't run away. Well that's me. I wish you pain (short and sweet)

(silence..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................) oops! sorry forgot I'm suppose to tell a little bit about myself ok umm... ya I got nothing. oh wait I'm trying to be funny right now thats something about me right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back